No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do people think, is Kevin Pillar Gold Glove worthy?

*That catch that starts around 1:43ish is insane. If you pause it at 1:56, that's gotta be one of the nicest catches EVER. And then he catches the runner at 2nd as well. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by Joey; Sat Sep 12, 2015, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• 4.5 game lead, but after the Canada-Venezuela game I'm trying not to get my hopes up for any sports team ever again.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        What do people think, is Kevin Pillar Gold Glove worthy?

*That catch that starts around 1:43ish is insane. If you pause it at 1:56, that's gotta be one of the nicest catches EVER. And then he catches the runner at 2nd as well. Unbelievable.
        No.

Good defensive CF'er though.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I just hope Tulowitzki is alright. Losing him would be a massive blow to this team.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            I just hope Tulowitzki is alright. Losing him would be a massive blow to this team.
            broken shoulder. we cant have nice things

Comment

• Tulo's out.....

Okay. I'm okay.... Pennington can be fine...... but......
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

What do people think, is Kevin Pillar Gold Glove worthy?

How does the voting for gold gloves work? Because Kevin Keirmeier is the obvious choice in centre field. If they picked the three best defensive outfielders this year he would definitely on my list but not as the number one centrefielder.

Comment

• Tulo could be back in 2-3 weeks. Not too horrible of an injury.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                    How does the voting for gold gloves work? Because Kevin Keirmeier is the obvious choice in centre field. If they picked the three best defensive outfielders this year he would definitely on my list but not as the number one centrefielder.
                    It's like all-star voting. Doesn't mean guys are gold glovers in term of great D. Jeter won and he was a terrible fielder.

Comment

• Jays lost today but I think they needed a break from beating down the yanks
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                        Jays lost today but I think they needed a break from beating down the yanks
                        Jays picked up a good glove - no bat 2nd basemen. theyre collecting them or something

Comment

• 4.5 game lead over Yanks. 1 game back of KC for home field advantage throughout playoffs. I'll be at the game Saturday to catch a couple HR by JD im 200 level. Woooooooo!!!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            4.5 game lead over Yanks. 1 game back of KC for home field advantage throughout playoffs. I'll be at the game Saturday to catch a couple HR by JD im 200 level. Woooooooo!!!
                            Was at the game tonight to watch the Stroshow! Will try and upload some pictures tomorrow.

Comment

Was at the game tonight to watch the Stroshow! Will try and upload some pictures tomorrow.
                              Nice. I was hoping to catch Stroshow but we bought the tix like a month ago. Dickey won last game I was at so Im hoping for another good performance. He's been money since ASB.

Comment

• That was a bad 9th inning yesterday. Onus can't be doing that in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X