Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo Birds Warming Their Vocal Chords?(Bosh Responds: "Bring it on" post #122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liston wrote: View Post
    Is there a better source before we accuse him of this? Currently the source is "BC from Toronto", an anonymous poster.
    It's amazing how quickly people believe an unsubstantiated rumour in this day and age. You'd think living in the age of the internet would make people a little less likely to believe what they read, but it doesn't appear to be the case. This might be true, or it might not be. At this point, there's nothing to lead me to believe that it's anything more than a false rumour someone spread to ignite more hatred for Bosh before his Toronto appearance.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
      At this point, there's nothing to lead me to believe that it's anything more than a false rumour someone spread to ignite more hatred for Bosh before his Toronto appearance.
      Chris Bosh eats babies. It's true, i swear.

Comment

I heard this as well... it must be true...

Also... he slept with all of your wives/girlfriends/moms. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          Chris Bosh eats babies. It's true, i swear.
          Him and Maxiel. They eat dat ish right up.

PS, I saw some article that Chris Bosh said "I'm ***" on Realgm, did you guys see that?

Comment

if it was on realgm it must be true.

i also heard that chris bosh cut off his dreads, weaved them into an ancient time travelling mechanism, went back in time, and killed jesus.

a homeless guy told me so. hobos don't lie.

Comment

[QUOTE=Multipaul;65179]Would it be too much to ask for someone to give Bosh the Paul Pierce knee-to-da-gonads treatment and then mug over him when he's on the ground.

That would be awesome to see again.

But that instance said a lot as to what kind of franchise player he was. He got clobbered and no raptor even reacted. That says a lot as to what type of a leader he was. Sure he got the numbers day in and day out, but if your troops really dont rally around you during your time of need then thats more painful than getting hit on the nads.

He hit that game winner in Atlanta and everybody was pumped up and he just rushed to the bench to sit down. nuff said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHDKXfTEzNA

Comment

if it was on realgm it must be true.

i also heard that chris bosh cut off his dreads, weaved them into an ancient time travelling mechanism, went back in time, and killed jesus.

a homeless guy told me so. hobos don't lie.
                What a guy... how he get's the time to kill Jesus AND start slavery, is amazing.

Though when you have a Dread Lock Time Machine, who neeeeds time to be evil and assasinate Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

the old korean lady who served me my kalbi dinner last night told me that if you play the first ink dvd backwards you can summon the great old one Cthulhu to rain destruction upon mankind.

she's totally trustworthy, i swear.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    What a guy... how he get's the time to kill Jesus AND start slavery, is amazing.

Though when you have a Dread Lock Time Machine, who neeeeds time to be evil and assasinate Martin Luther King Jr.
                    I thougt CB4 was actually Winobot?

(google winobot if you dun know)

Comment

Is it OK for me to cheer when he misses? Just checking.
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

the old korean lady who served me my kalbi dinner last night told me that if you play the first ink dvd backwards you can summon the great old one Cthulhu to rain destruction upon mankind.

she's totally trustworthy, i swear.
                        mother effer.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                          I thougt CB4 was actually Winobot?

(google winobot if you dun know)
                          Did winobot cut off his hair and start acting like a douche as well?

Comment

typical bosh ballwashers

Comment

Bosh quit on us along time ago. He's a punk . We shouldve traded him for that #1 pick from the Clips. Then we'd have the Blake Show in TO.

BC only deserves fault for not trading Bosh's b*tch ass when the writing was on the wall.
                              When was this a possibility to obtain Clippers #1 pick?

When did Bosh quit? I do agree with you that Bc deserves fault for not making moves to protect future of the franchise but I'm not sure he quit on the team a long time ago.

I see players on this team currently that quit or don't give it their all on a nightly basis. Can't say the same for Bosh when he was in a Raps uniform.
                              Last edited by sleepz; Mon Feb 14, 2011, 06:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

It's different, you are from/live in Calgary right? Us Torontonian's take his shit personally.
                                No you take it personally. I am born and raised in Toronto and I have no problem with him leaving. My issue is with mangement and the current players that don't leave it on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X