Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo Birds Warming Their Vocal Chords?(Bosh Responds: "Bring it on" post #122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Soul mates? Coould be! hahah
    Or the same poster?

Comment

• karim_nasir wrote: View Post
      i dont think you realize that making a decision such as where you are going to live in the world for the next 7 years is a pretty important decision.

i dont think bosh put it off and then decided at the last second, it was going to be miami... i think he went back and forth and every day inched closer to picking miami...

so i dont know what you're mad at him for.

the point about mcdonald,s referred to how even simple decisions can take a lot of time for some people, so just imagine how long important decisions take...
      im not sure if youre mentally challenged or just have a selective reading problem.

if you believe that he mulled for the longest time about his decision then picked miami at the last minute, then youre just naive. but hey, you can believe what you want to, i cant control that. it may be a non-analytical assessment but hey, thats you.

ive said before im not mad at him for choosing miami, im mad at him as to how he went about the whole thing. dont tell us youre dying inside trying to make a decision when its 110% obvious that you are going somewhere else, and he did.

your last sentence is just utterly vague. youre basically saying im right but not right. im really confused.

Comment

so you're saying it would have been dumb for him to have picked toronto, but then you're mad at him for not picking toronto ?

i think you're too dumb to realize that he did exactly what you said he shoould have done...

mad at the way he did it ? after free agency started, he met with some teams, then a week later decided.... what are you mad about ?

your position reminds me of a dumb bitch who got dumped 2 years ago but is still filled with rage and anger....

after july 1st, he didnt owe you shit, so stop acting like a bitch and getting mad about "the way" he did it...

if anything he should be mad that he had to waste 7 years of his career and his gm couldnt get one decent player to pair him with...
        swear words are the weapons of the ignorant

Comment

so you're saying it would have been dumb for him to have picked toronto, but then you're mad at him for not picking toronto ?

i think you're too dumb to realize that he did exactly what you said he shoould have done...

mad at the way he did it ? after free agency started, he met with some teams, then a week later decided.... what are you mad about ?

your position reminds me of a dumb bitch who got dumped 2 years ago but is still filled with rage and anger....

after july 1st, he didnt owe you shit, so stop acting like a bitch and getting mad about "the way" he did it...

if anything he should be mad that he had to waste 7 years of his career and his gm couldnt get one decent player to pair him with...
          again, im not mad at him for picking the heat, i could care less if he picked cleveland. its the BS that he put everybody through leading up to that decision. open your eyes and read my posts carefully.

again, if youre dumb enough to believe that he did all that because he was really confused then, yikes. but i know youre not dumb, youre just arguing for the sake of arguing. so its ok.

i think its funny when people are backed in a corner and cant argue no more they resort to such obscenities. this forum should be for 18 and above only, for maturity reasons. and that includes adults who think like 15 yr olds. hint-hint.

hahaha id be mad too if a team gave me an opportunity to pad my stats, 20-10 a night and then pay me millions and millions of dollars, without forging bonds with my teammates and being tagged as the "franchise player" and not rallying my troops to amount to the same things/stats as i did. yes, id be really really mad. hint-hint.

we paid the guy top dollars when he really isnt worth that much. i wish we did get other all-stars to play with him a lot earlier so that we wouldve seen the real player that he is, and 18pts/8 reb guy.

if im a dumb bitch who got dumped, then what are you? the all-giving two-bit w*ore? your man left you and youre still justifying his actions and professing your love for him? i think thats even worse. at least have some dignity. fight for your right! hahaha stop being a martyr.

Comment

• tbihis wrote: View Post
            if im a dumb bitch who got dumped, then what are you? the all-giving two-bit w*ore? your man left you and youre still justifying his actions and professing your love for him? i think thats even worse. at least have some dignity. fight for your right! hahaha stop being a martyr.
            HAHHAHA man that last part was good ahhahaha, just made my day actually

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
              Listen to these guys Heinz, "don't boo the other team"..."be classy"...wtf. Most people saying this live in Ottawa, Calgary, Maritimes. They don't get it.
              Oh we get it Multipaul, we all got it long before July 1 that he was gonna bolt. Me and all my friends knew he was gone. I'm from Vancouver, try having your bball team relocated; but ya your right I don't get it.

Comment

again, im not mad at him for picking the heat, i could care less if he picked cleveland. its the BS that he put everybody through leading up to that decision. open your eyes and read my posts carefully.

again, if youre dumb enough to believe that he did all that because he was really confused then, yikes. but i know youre not dumb, youre just arguing for the sake of arguing. so its ok.

i think its funny when people are backed in a corner and cant argue no more they resort to such obscenities. this forum should be for 18 and above only, for maturity reasons. and that includes adults who think like 15 yr olds. hint-hint.

hahaha id be mad too if a team gave me an opportunity to pad my stats, 20-10 a night and then pay me millions and millions of dollars, without forging bonds with my teammates and being tagged as the "franchise player" and not rallying my troops to amount to the same things/stats as i did. yes, id be really really mad. hint-hint.

we paid the guy top dollars when he really isnt worth that much. i wish we did get other all-stars to play with him a lot earlier so that we wouldve seen the real player that he is, and 18pts/8 reb guy.

how is it bosh's fault that the raps paid him more than what he was worth in your opinion ?

who is going to turn down more money than they are worth ?

i could go on and on, about your post, but it's just not worth it...

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                  Man, you need to watch the way you talk to people here. You realize kids read this board right? Get your ish right.
                  Tim W. gave a lot of the readers of this forum a great idea, which was to put you on the ignore list... you provide NOTHING of value to the forum, and what once funny the first time, is now just sad that someone actually spends the amount of time that you do to promote bargnani, in an almost disturbingly homosexual way...

Comment

and that includes adults who think like 15 yr olds. hint-hint.
                    i take offense to that.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      i take offense to that.
                      hahahaha you get a free pass heinz, youre special to us.

Comment

how is it bosh's fault that the raps paid him more than what he was worth in your opinion ?

who is going to turn down more money than they are worth ?

i could go on and on, about your post, but it's just not worth it...
                        wow, i was waiting for your reply and that all you can say? im disappointed, well actually happy, coz im exhausted with this thread.

lets leave it at that.
                        i do apologize for calling you an all-giving two-bit w*ore. i sincerely take that back.
                        its just a gut response to all the people here calling us "jilted girlfriends".

Comment

Tim W. gave a lot of the readers of this forum a great idea, which was to put you on the ignore list... you provide NOTHING of value to the forum, and what once funny the first time, is now just sad that someone actually spends the amount of time that you do to promote bargnani, in an almost disturbingly homosexual way...
                          all i can say is everybody is entitled to their opinion around here. you dont like it, you rebuff. but we should respect each others opinions no matter how dumb we think it is, because some of our posts, others may consider it as dumb as well.

man, i just sounded like a priest just then. but seriously, read, post, re-butt, respect.

Comment

all i can say is everybody is entitled to their opinion around here. you dont like it, you rebuff. but we should respect each others opinions no matter how dumb we think it is, because some of our posts, others may consider it as dumb as well.

man, i just sounded like a priest just then. but seriously, read, post, re-butt, respect.
                            Hear, Hear!

Comment

• Whether your for booing CB or not let's just keep it respectful fellas.

Either way, it should be one helluva game.

Ps...Imma be there!

Comment

• Lebron's comments on Bosh's return tomorrow night

http://video.thescore.com/watch/lebr...oshs-to-return

Comment

Working...
                                X