X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach B anyone??

You guys seen this yet?
    It's Gold, Jerry! Gold!

Should this be in Everything Raptors? Yes. Matt Bonner is a life long, honorary member of the Toronto Raptors. He is our Champion. And next Head Coach.

Seriously though, I could totally see this guy being a coach one day down the line. He's got Phil Jackson like Zen.

Comment

Oh wow, my respect for Bonner has just shoot through the roof! This thing is awesome! Please tell me there are more.

Comment

awesomely awesome!

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
          Oh wow, my respect for Bonner has just shoot through the roof! This thing is awesome! Please tell me there are more.
          This is the first of hopefully many more, I believe.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Should this be in Everything Raptors? Yes. Matt Bonner is a life long, honorary member of the Toronto Raptors. He is our Champion. And next Head Coach.

Seriously though, I could totally see this guy being a coach one day down the line. He's got Phil Jackson like Zen.
            The Raptors could use him as a player on this team in a similar role as he has now. I realize he's one dimensional but what a fantastic pure 3 point shooter he is and should be in the all star 3 point contest. Also a great teammate and mentor to a young core of guys. Plus he loves Toronto and will tell anyone and everyone that he wants to come here and play with the Raps even if he is on one of the best teams now.

Comment

Nice find, haha. "Remember, that broken glass is still in my shoe literally severing my toes to the bone!"

We miss you Red Rocket!

Comment

Note that he Thanks 'Toronto, Ontario' at the end of the video.

Comment

Bonner is awesome. When i used to work downtown many moons ago i'd see him walking around nearby the ACC all the time. Nicest dude.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

4 Thumbs Up!!!

Comment

Man I hope he is suiting up for Canada basketball this summer!

That video made my morning.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                        Man I hope he is suiting up for Canada basketball this summer!
                        Ya, that would be really cool. He's expressed desire and I'm pretty sure he's now a citizen? Or close? I know his wife/girlfriend is Canadian.

WJF wrote: View Post
                        That video made my morning.
                        Glad I could be of service.

Comment

The video is full of win. Nice find.
                          “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

I'm sorry. Did he just make an Over the Top reference? Matt Bonner for Mayor of Toronto!

Comment

He'd be a step up from Rob Ford's fat... behind.. Ford is a joke.

Man I've watched this thing like 5 times and it still makes me laugh out loud.

Comment

Working...
                              X