Post-game on NBATV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-game on NBATV

I don't know how many people saw this but they interviewed Lebron, Wade and Bosh after the game.
    They answered the questions, sure. I respect the fact that they fielded a bunch of bullshit things that they have been asked a million times.

At the end of the question period, they were making fun of one of the press members sweater?
    Dwayne Wade was the only one who maintained a straight face and integrity while Bosh and Lebron were giggling like schoolgirls.

What a bunch of bullshit by supposed professional athletes. Honestly, even if the guy was wearing a raccoon skin sweater, there is no reason to be little bitches and giggle and poke fun at the guy.
    To me, it just shows how petty and unprofessional these guys are. What happened to role models?
    Just venting, sorry.

You got a link? Sounds like something the kids would do.
    “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

.... Role Models?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMzdAZ3TjCA

Comment

Kinda dissapointed crowd wise i wish it was more hostile in there, make it seem like they wanted blood like the cavs game, but you know unlike the cavs vs heat game, this would have you know been a lot more entertaining then pitiful....

Instead i had to look at quotes from those lebron, wade and bosh saying cleveland was much more louder with the boos and worse.... juss kinda wish we had booed more

the idea of being silent seemed dumb on hindsight, since being quite juss meant u were ignored since everyone else made noise and your voice of "meh" never meant anything on the large scale.

Comment

The Rupaul chants were gold. Just happened too late in the game.

Comment

I think the sweater had something to do with wwf's national sweater week whereby people are encouraged to wear ugly and or fun sweaters to promote climate change. Our office is taking part in it tomorrow

Comment

Blasterfi9 wrote: View Post
              Kinda dissapointed crowd wise i wish it was more hostile in there, make it seem like they wanted blood like the cavs game, but you know unlike the cavs vs heat game, this would have you know been a lot more entertaining then pitiful....

Instead i had to look at quotes from those lebron, wade and bosh saying cleveland was much more louder with the boos and worse.... juss kinda wish we had booed more

the idea of being silent seemed dumb on hindsight, since being quite juss meant u were ignored since everyone else made noise and your voice of "meh" never meant anything on the large scale.
              I absolutely agree. Where was the crowd? I think that many people went to the game just because it was the hottest ticket in town and not because they were die hard Raps fans. There were so many fat cat corporate suits. It was nearly impossible to get chants started. It should have been electric like game 7 in the playoffs but it wasn't. It was closer to going to see Avatar on opening night - exciting and you can tell your friends about the next day but not epic time of your life type of thing.

We kind of suck as fans generally speaking. We need to bring much more energy and sustain it.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Blasterfi9 wrote: View Post

Raptor fans are soft, just like their team.

Comment

anyone got a chance to record the chant.... i miss it because tomorrow is my midterm >_<

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                    I think the sweater had something to do with wwf's national sweater week whereby people are encouraged to wear ugly and or fun sweaters to promote climate change. Our office is taking part in it tomorrow
                    we're doing it today. i got railed for wearing a run of the mill hoodie instead of a horrendously ugly northern reflections knit wolf sweater or something.

Comment

I would have wore something with a Knicks logo on the front... That is before "Climategate" happened.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        we're doing it today. i got railed for wearing a run of the mill hoodie instead of a horrendously ugly northern reflections knit wolf sweater or something.
                        Those are jokes. People (usually the middle-aged ladies) wear those wolf sweaters on the regular and they see nothing wrong with it. I saw a woman this morning coming out of the subway with a fuzzy jacket with a wolf on the back of it - it literally covered the whole thing. I'm still suffering from laughing fits.

Comment

I didn't take part in that sweater crap today. Way too mild here today to do that.

Comment

Would have been great if the press member had have turned it back on them, something about speaking out against climate change, and if they had any knowledge about what was going on in the world, they would know. But nobody wants to insult a pro athlete, especially lebron.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              Pfft whatever dude. Suit yourself. My Northern Reflections Wolf Sweater is the bomb.

Comment

Working...
                              X