RR Staff Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Staff Announcement

It's with pleasure that I announce three promotions here on the RR forums.

Firstly, I'm happy to announce the promotion of two valuable members here at RR to forum moderators in Matt52 & Mangokid. Matt's been a key member here over these last couple months with all his contributions while at the same time has been very level headed & polite with his peers. Mangokid brings a wealth of moderation experience this going back 5+ years ago when we were moderators together. I've had the pleasure of knowing him for close to 8 years now and am happy that he's accepted our offer to assist us here at Raptors Republic.

The quality of dedication is very important for the RR forum's long term success. These changes are to help add extra eyes and ears for the boards to ensure that things are running smoothly and to also provide members with more assistance if need be. My time has been limited here on the forums for quite some time and likely will for the next number of months. So eventhough we're not exploding with activity like some other forums out there, we do require the help and deservedly so to both Matt and Mango.

And finally, to my right hand man, Apollo. He's been with us through thick and thin, the good times and bad. He's gone over and above the call of duty since joining here and has really been the man behind our forum's success over this last year. To help me and assist with more site related issues I'm happy to announce his promotion to administrator.

Please join me in congratulating Matt, Mango and Apollo on their respective promotions.

congrats guys.. i hope the promotion came with a pay hike for lap dance expenses.

Comment

Congrats guys!
      Keep up the good job.

On a related note, I have promoted myself from troll to thread-shitter.

Comment

Congrats guys!

Well deserved.

Comment

Gratz!

Comment

Way to go you guys, You diffenitly deserved it

Comment

Working...
            X