Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Deadline Rumors/News: Barbosa And Evans On The Block? (see post #257)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    Like who? Weem is a great at running the fast break, he can rebound and pass decently, he's young and we can get him for pretty cheap. With have coaches who can improving his shot, look at DD and Amir for example.
    So you wouldn't trade Weems and the Heat pick for a guy like Mozgov?

Comment

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat. I like Mozgov. He's got a lot of upside.

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
        Gallo? Another non defending, overrated, volume shooter? No thanks.

Other than basketball I can't stand the retarded look on his face all the time. His game is kinda coming around but I don't want one Bargs much less 2.
        That is what I mentioned too about Gallo. Really, BC? Another non-defending guy in the starting 5, ugh?(By my count, 4 out of the starting 5 would be below average defensively lmao - Calderon, DD, Gallo, Bargs and Amir is the exception. If that is not the proof that BC would not acknowledge defense as important and is building Phoenix North here(where in Phoenix, a certain hall of famer called Steve Nash made it work but they have not won a championship all these years lol), I don't know what is ).

Comment

Except that Gallo plays hard on the defensive end (decent D in the end), and he scores very efficiently.

Comment

Weems, Wright, and Dorsey are all great depth players. If the Raptors can re-sign them to similar non-guaranteed contracts again, it would be a steal. The only problem with Weems is he's playing too many minutes not that he's a waste of a roster spot.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

This is a good point. If Weems were a guy not in the regular rotation then you would be looking at some very excellent depth deep in the roster.

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                This question deserves a poll. Gallinari for the Miami pick, yes or no?
                God, yes. Only a moron would say no to that trade, and I'm not even a big Gallinari fan, but you're almost never going to find a guy with that talent and who's still so young so low in the draft. You would HAVE to do it. But I doubt Denver would. That would be stupid of them.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

If the Raptors get Gallinari, does that mean the Raptors can trade Bargnani since they won't have to continue to make the deal with the devil in order to get scoring?
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I don't think denver wants weems back anyways, I would do Mozgov, Gallo , for wright, bayless, miami draft pick, alabi.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                      If the Raptors get Gallinari, does that mean the Raptors can trade Bargnani since they won't have to continue to make the deal with the devil in order to get scoring?
                      Maybe. Maybe the pair become a large part of the Raptors' marketing campaign while the team continues to rebuild.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                        I don't think denver wants weems back anyways, I would do Mozgov, Gallo , for wright, bayless, miami draft pick, alabi.
                        In a heartbeat, but then who runs point? Caldy and Leandro?

I would switch this one up, send Caldy and wright + pick to Denver for Gallo.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                          Like who? Weem is a great at running the fast break, he can rebound and pass decently, he's young and we can get him for pretty cheap. With have coaches who can improving his shot, look at DD and Amir for example.
                          Ok, we get it; you like Weems. I agree w/ Apollo; Weems has had every oppourtunity to get minutes, improve his play, and play a team game, and he refuses to do it. He jacks up shots early in the shot clock, and turns the ball over too much. If he was willing to work on his shot, he should have done it by now. His "bestie" DeDe has improved his shot, why hasn't your "bestie" Weems?
                          Ship him out of town for whatever you can get.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Maybe. Maybe the pair become a large part of the Raptors' marketing campaign while the team continues to rebuild.
                            ok that makes sense if we are going to move our scoring production from a center who scores from spaces where a SF should be scoring and move bargnani at some point to get someone who truely can play the position at both ends then I am very much in favor of that because we need to protect the paint cause lets face it bargnani is a luxury not a need.

Comment

I would gladly trade Miami's 1st-round pick and at least one of Alabi/Weems for Gallinari. Hell, even if he doesn't pan out, he's likely a much more valuable asset than a very late 1st-round pick and either Alabi (project at best) or Weems (expiring contract looking for raise next season), so it would be easy enough for BC to unload him for something equal or better to what the Raps would have to give up to get him!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Does part of the marketing campaign involve getting fans to come out and watch the other team score more points against the Raptors than anyone else in the league?

"Watch San Antonio score 120!"
                                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X