No announcement yet.

James Johnson Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to watch the Raps Vs Suns tomorrow. I hope James gets the start again

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
      lol what about when Kleiza returns next season, who will be waived/traded, Wright or Weems, I would keep Wright, the best third string SF, I don't think Weems could handle barely playing and when he does for very limited time and efficiently.
      It should and hopefully will be Klieza and/or Wright.

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
      Can't wait to watch the Raps Vs Suns tomorrow. I hope James gets the start again
      He won't, he only got the start yesterday because it was his former team. Weems earned that job.
      Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Thu Feb 24, 2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

He won't, he only got the start yesterday because it was his former team. Weems earned that job.

When are you going to be done worshipping weems? all he does is score, he can't do anything else. He's a SG playing SF because Kleiza was out he didn't earn shit. If they don't Start James tomorrow JT is retarded. James is the only player right now who actually knows how to play defence. Don't get me wrong i like weems but he doesn't deserve to start. He's better off the bench scoring.

Comment

My new Fav raptor!

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

I want Johnson in. Weems has been infuriating. Give the new man the chance.
            “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Weems is at his best off the bench. Keep starting JJ.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                my point exactly, our bench scoring has been low and weems will improve that.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                  When are you going to be done worshipping weems? all he does is score, he can't do anything else. He's a SG playing SF because Kleiza was out he didn't earn shit. If they don't Start James tomorrow JT is retarded. James is the only player right now who actually knows how to play defence. Don't get me wrong i like weems but he doesn't deserve to start. He's better off the bench scoring.
                  He doesn't just score. That's is a bullshit myth. http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/playe...yauib783yzRwU6

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    DeRozan is at his best when Weems comes off the bench.

Comment

• Krix wrote: View Post
                      DeRozan is at his best when Weems comes off the bench.
                      That's not true either.

Sonny Weems 10.6 PT .568 of 7.4 FG .909 of 2.2 FT 1.000 of 0.2 3P 2.2/1.2 RB 0.6 AS 0.0 BL 1.0 ST 1.6 TO 1.6 PF 27.2 MN 5/4 GS

DeMar DeRozan 19.2 PT .458 of 16.6 FG .833 of 4.8 FT .000 of 0.6 3P 4.4/1.6 RB 2.0 AS 0.4 BL 1.0 ST 1.6 TO 3.2 PF 37.9 MN 5/5 GS
                      The reason it seems like that was before Weems got hurt Demar jumper was ass. Right now Demar's jumper is great (at least mid range) and it doesn't matter if Sonny is on the court or not.
                      Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Feb 25, 2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• check out weems' total turnovers, its almost as much assists he got this season, LOL
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Before he got hurt his ball-handling was brutal. I think he has improved that since.
                          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Colangelo: Late first-rounder won't "remotely come close" to James Johnson's talent

From the Fan 590 interview yesterday:

I just know that from our standpoint we're looking at a list of 30 or 45 players that are in this draft class and there's nobody at 28 or 29 which is where the Miami pick was at this moment, that is going to supercede his talent level or remotely come close to it.

We're such a young basketball team right now that the thought and idea of adding two first round picks next year, our own pick and Miami pick, to an already young group is not the most tantalizing thing if you're looking at taking this a step further.
                            Only time will tell if Colangelo is right.

Comment

• Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                              From the Fan 590 interview yesterday:

Only time will tell if Colangelo is right.
                              ...and I think he's right. It's a weak ass draft, and really, how much younger can you get?
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
                                ...and I think he's right. It's a weak ass draft, and really, how much younger can you get?
                                Maybe. Thing with drafts is that you never know who might fall for various reasons and who might be a top 15 pick going in that is available at 29. Still, BC is way more knowledgable about the draft class and Johnson's talent level than me, so I'll take his word for it. Still, it might be worthwhile to keep this statement somewhere safe just for the record.

Comment

Working...
                                X