Gerald Wallace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerald Wallace

The asking price for Gerald Wallace is apparently expirings and a protected first rounder...

How about Reggie, Barbosa (not really an expiring, but anyways) for gerald and pieces?

Or, how about flip Bargs for expiring and a first rounder and use that for Wallace?

Wallace comes with risks, but would be an instant fan favourite in Toronto and would hopefully toughen up our wings in practice....

I'd flip Bargnani for Wallace, but don;t think for a second Colangelo would. If Wallace doesn't like Charlotte, he's certainly not gonna like Toronto. I'm surprised Cleveland isn't making a run for him - and they have their full TPE.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      I'd flip Bargnani for Wallace, but don;t think for a second Colangelo would. If Wallace doesn't like Charlotte, he's certainly not gonna like Toronto. I'm surprised Cleveland isn't making a run for him - and they have their full TPE.
      Why would cash-strapped CHA trade for a guy with another 4 yrs, $40M+ left on his contract. If they trade Wallace of S Jax, it will be for expirings and young assets. They are in need of a "re-tool". (maybe they should make BC, the King of the Re-Tool, a contract offer.

Comment

Working...
      X