Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Brookes to PHX - Brooks for Bayless next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    You don't agree with self promotion? What are you a communist?

i refuse to answer that question on the grounds that i must remain neutral for that fateful day when china realizes they have the biggest army in the world.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      i refuse to answer that question on the grounds that i must remain neutral for that fateful day when china realizes they have the biggest army in the world.
      But have to cross air or water to utilize it....

"Ah Mr. President, they have started to move their troops."

"Ugghh, I knew it was only a matter of time. As Commander in Chief, bomb them every way imaginable. Now I have to run and play some pick up on the White House Court."

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        But have to cross air or water to utilize it....

"Ah Mr. President, they have started to move their troops."

"Ugghh, I knew it was only a matter of time. As Commander in Chief, bomb them every way imaginable. Now I have to run and play some pick up on the White House Court."
        they're the chinese.. don't doubt their ability to make the impossible happen...

they invented YAO MING

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          they're the chinese.. don't doubt their ability to make the impossible happen...

they invented YAO MING
          Ya, but just like all CHinese workmanship, Yao is poorly made and doesn't last very long. Plus, you can't lick him because of his high lead content.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Ya, but just like all CHinese workmanship, Yao is poorly made and doesn't last very long. Plus, you can't lick him because of his high lead content.
            Win.

Comment

hahahaha awesome Tim!

Comment

Woah, did somebody just say that Bayless is actually "better" than Dragic? What are you smoking, and where can I get some?

Comment

When guys DON'T want to play with you, as is the case with Brooks, then maybe he's not the best PG. Brooks is the anti-Nash. He doesn't pass, shoots all the time and makes those around him worse. The only thing they have in common is neither is a good defensive player.

If Colanglo ever trades for him, I'm going to fly to Toronto and slap him across the face.

And since it wasn't put on the RR front page, for some reason, here's my rundown of all the trades....
                  http://www.wearingfilm.com/picketfen...d-more-trades/
                  when you're taking a bath, don't forget to put in the PPLUGGG!!!
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                    Woah, did somebody just say that Bayless is actually "better" than Dragic? What are you smoking, and where can I get some?
                    Well if look up them handy links I attached, you can see that in fact their numbers are mostly a wash with Bayless taking it. In my opinion. Both have had solid showings in a Playoff series, with Bayless more of a role and putting up bigger numbers than Dragic. He had a few games... but so has Bayless.
                    This has nothing to do with what I'm smoking. These are facts. And regardless, I'm not sharing.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                      Dude, you do realize that the trade deadline passed 15 hours before you posted this right?
                      package deal in summer time...
                      "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Working...
                      X