No announcement yet.

2011 Draft Rumors & Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but yeah if we end up with kanter i wouldn't be upset. not sure what would happen with bargs but who knows.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      this one looks more realistic http://www.nbadraft.net/2011mock_draft
      Maybe I haven't seen enough of him, but Derrick Williams looks like a solid player, but that's about it. Certainly not on the level of an Irving.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• http://www.nbadraft.net/2011mock_draft

Todays update has us taking Irving at 4. 1. Jared Sullinge 2. Derrick Williams 3. Perry Jones

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
          http://www.nbadraft.net/2011mock_draft

Todays update has us taking Irving at 4. 1. Jared Sullinge 2. Derrick Williams 3. Perry Jones
          I am finding nbadraft.net to be one of the less realistic sites out there. Maybe I'm wrong...

Comment

• The Kings would take Irving over Jones. They've been looking for a true PG to play with Evans.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              I am finding nbadraft.net to be one of the less realistic sites out there. Maybe I'm wrong...
              Yeah, I take draftexpress a little more seriously than nbadraft.net. At the #4 spot, they have Jared Sullinger. I wouldn't be disappointed with that.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                NBADraft.net seems to not really care about accuracy until a couple of months before the draft. They had been more accurate in their final mock drafts in their predictions than DraftExpress in previous years, although I don't know about last year.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                  NBADraft.net seems to not really care about accuracy until a couple of months before the draft. They had been more accurate in their final mock drafts in their predictions than DraftExpress in previous years, although I don't know about last year.
                  Once the lottery occurs, everything starts to take shape and team needs are taken into consideration.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                    Once the lottery occurs, everything starts to take shape and team needs are taken into consideration.
                    Very true. One thing I have noticed is all the 'experts' (haha) have said the only guy with franchise material is Irving.

Comment

• Kyrie Irving
                      Kyrie Irving
                      Kyrie Irving
                      Kyrie Irving
                      need a PG who can get his own shot and break down a defense.
                      "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• Raptors with their Miami pick (27th?) should pick Kenneth Faried of Morehead State. He's the top rebounder in the NCAA and has been compared favourably with Dennis Rodman (without the wacko personality). I think rebounding is the Raptor's biggest need after basketball IQ. He's short (6'8") - that's why he may go late in the draft, but he gets the job done.

Comment

• wrooster wrote: View Post
                          Raptors with their Miami pick (27th?) should pick Kenneth Faried of Morehead State. He's the top rebounder in the NCAA and has been compared favourably with Dennis Rodman (without the wacko personality). I think rebounding is the Raptor's biggest need after basketball IQ. He's short (6'8") - that's why he may go late in the draft, but he gets the job done.
                          I dont watch much NCAA and don't really know much about this guy, but look at Dejuan Blair. Undersized hard workers should not be overlooked with later picks.

Comment

• Roughhide wrote: View Post
                            I dont watch much NCAA and don't really know much about this guy, but look at Dejuan Blair. Undersized hard workers should not be overlooked with later picks.
                            Blair was a top ten player until it came out he had no anterior cruciate ligaments in his knees. But while I'd tend to agree that undersized hard workers shouldn't be overlooked, the Raptors already have Dorsey and Evans, who fit that description. I'd rather keep one of them, quite frankly. How much time is there behind Johnson and Davis, anyway?
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• http://www.nbadraft.net/2011mock_draft

That would be awesome.

Comment

• I watched the UNC game yesterday to watch Barnes. He has fallen to 8-12 range on many mock drafts but certainly played well yesterday. He has the body of an NBA player and certainly has the 'intangibles' like hustle. I'd like to see him drive more.

Comment

Working...
                                X