No announcement yet.

2011 Draft Rumors & Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can deduce at this time is that there is some serious smoke being blown all over the place. Hope BC has his spies performing for him.

I think Knight's people are going to degrade his value by not allowing him to compete with at least some of his competition. Kanter's seem to be manoeuvering him to the Wizards (look to have them try and move up)....they could dangle McGee to Minny for #2.

Comment

• Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        All I can deduce at this time is that there is some serious smoke being blown all over the place. Hope BC has his spies performing for him.

I think Knight's people are going to degrade his value by not allowing him to compete with at least some of his competition. Kanter's seem to be manoeuvering him to the Wizards (look to have them try and move up)....they could dangle McGee to Minny for #2.
        Actually, I think the wizards would be a good trading partner for Minny. I'm convinced that Randolph will get his shit together and become the starting centre for the pups next year. In that case Minnesota hasn't had a good shooting guard since Mike Miller, either nick young or Jordan crawford would be an excellent pick-up for minny.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
          Actually, I think the wizards would be a good trading partner for Minny. I'm convinced that Randolph will get his shit together and become the starting centre for the pups next year. In that case Minnesota hasn't had a good shooting guard since Mike Miller, either nick young or Jordan crawford would be an excellent pick-up for minny.
          And yet as much as Kanter may or may not want to play with Wall, I would say Wash would happily take DWilliams to pair up with him instead.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            I'd rather Vucevic than Biyombo. If I were BC I'd do a deal for a late 1st round early 2nd pick so we can pick this guy up. I'd also hope that Isaiah Thomas goes undrafted so we could pick him up. Dude is a stud, even if 5'9"
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• Not vesley, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Vucevic dropped out of the draft. A few euros did, actually.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Val is probably next. His buyout is sounding messy. I don't understand why his current team is making it so difficult.

Comment

• Nope, he's staying regardless.

Mostly because the deadline was earlier today
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Comment

• The latest nbadraft.net mock (done this morning) still has Vesely going to Toronto. The biggest shift is Kemba moving dropping to almost just outside the lotto and Jimmer moving up to #7 at Sacramento. Maurice Morris also jumps.

Comment

• Meanwhile DraftExpress.com was updated yesterday and they have Kemba going at #5 and Jimmer at #7. They see four PG's going in the first seven picks. I'm thinking if the Jazz don't take Knight at #3 it could shake up the whole top ten a lot.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Meanwhile DraftExpress.com was updated yesterday and they have Kemba going at #5 and Jimmer at #7. They see four PG's going in the first seven picks. I'm thinking if the Jazz don't take Knight at #3 it could shake up the whole top ten a lot.
                            If the Cavs take Kanter at 1, chances are they'll take Knight at 4.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              If the Cavs take Kanter at 1, chances are they'll take Knight at 4.
                              If the Cavs take Kanter first they'll be making a huge mistake. Irving is clear first, he will impact the league far more than any other player in the draft.

Comment

• Not sure how you can say that. I view this draft more like the 2006 draft except the top couple picks are more certain. The draft has a lot of talent but most of the guys are young and need years to develop. Unless your psychic I'm not sure how you can know how all those young guys are going to turn out. Irving is not that athletic and he missed most of last year with a toe injury. Does that toe injury come up again in the future? Tough to say but Yao Ming suffered a devastating toe injury and he's never recovered. He may have to just call it quits even.

Comment

Working...
                                X