Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    r u crazy? why would we trade DD? that is the stupidest thing to do
    I am saying can DD average those numbers? and what I am talking to trade down is officially our first round pick .

Comment

• kuzzybear wrote: View Post
      Derrick williams / harrison barnes / brandon knight / burks / terence jones in that order please
      Actually it is Harrison Barnes/Derrick Williams/Kemba Walker/Brandon Knight/ Terrence Jones/Burks in that order imo .

Comment

• smushmush wrote: View Post
        Actually it is Harrison Barnes/Derrick Williams/Kemba Walker/Brandon Knight/ Terrence Jones/Burks in that order imo .
        Barnes and DD would compliment one another very well in my opinion.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
          That was the most retarded last play I've ever seen. Knight should of took the last shot. Who the fuck would tell a bad 3 pt shooter to take a contested 3 (for the win) over one of the most clutch players IN THE NCAA.
          I've watched a few Kentucky games this year and Liggins is a very intense, borderline nut bar of a player with solid D but who takes questionable shots throughout games. I would question his Bball IQ, granted this is from a small sample.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
            Kemba, all day and all night. I got Uconn winning in the RR bracket. I believe i'm the last man standing in that one too!

Man, Kemba would look good in the black and red next year. I got a hunch he is goin #1 though so lets hope those bouncing balls favor us!!
            not even close he's probably in the 8- 15 range

Comment

• If Irving, Williams, and Barnes were all taken in the top 3 and we have the 4th pick-do we take Perry Jones?

Comment

• Would you say Perry Jones is a small forward or power forward?

Comment

• Raptors_13 wrote: View Post
                  If Irving, Williams, and Barnes were all taken in the top 3 and we have the 4th pick-do we take Perry Jones?
                  If it determined he could play the SF in the NBA and Bargnani was traded I would consider it. It is definitely a high risk, high reward situation. I do not mean to put down Bargnani but having two guys who have a questionable motor would be tough to watch.

Comment

• SF but could definitely play some relief 4, but i see him as a starting 3.

Check out this Jan Vesely video: This guy can jump!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zlB5w08_Es

Comment

• We Have Defence? wrote: View Post
                      Would you say Perry Jones is a small forward or power forward?
                      To em he is a 4.....Andre Blatch type.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Raptors_13 wrote: View Post
                        If Irving, Williams, and Barnes were all taken in the top 3 and we have the 4th pick-do we take Perry Jones?
                        After those three, the draft seems to flatten off a lot. I think that this is the situation where you try shopping the pick and moving down (not more than maybe 5-8 spots). Perry Jones is the next best talent in my opinion, but the margin between him and the next few SFs (Leonard, Vesely, T.Jones) isn't that large. Maybe some other team is really high on one of the guys in the next talent bracket and is willing to toss in a solid prospect or another pick to swap places with us. If that option isn't there, then yeah, I'd go with Jones.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          After those three, the draft seems to flatten off a lot. I think that this is the situation where you try shopping the pick and moving down (not more than maybe 5-8 spots). Perry Jones is the next best talent in my opinion, but the margin between him and the next few SFs (Leonard, Vesely, T.Jones) isn't that large. Maybe some other team is really high on one of the guys in the next talent bracket and is willing to toss in a solid prospect or another pick to swap places with us. If that option isn't there, then yeah, I'd go with Jones.
                          I think Valanciunas could be the sleeper of the draft.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            I think Valanciunas could be the sleeper of the draft.
                            I think Minnesota will draft him because its their weakest position and Kahn likes internationals almost as much as Colangelo.

Comment

• dballa21 wrote: View Post
                              I think Minnesota will draft him because its their weakest position and Kahn likes internationals almost as much as Colangelo.
                              Considering his loading up of PG's, why not C's too!

Of all the teams I could see trading down at the top it would be MIN. They are lacking at the SG position with Johnson who is a SF starting of late and Ellington as the back up - even Brewer could have been considered more of a SF. They have 4 PG's counting Rubio, 3 SF's, and a slew of PF/C's in Darko, Petrovic, Tolliver, Randolph, Love, and sometimes Beasley (PF only).

But at the end of the day, they've still only won 17 games so who knows.

Comment

• If any team screams perry jones it's the t-wolves
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X