4) Jones V
    5) Knight
    6) Jan Vesely
    7) Bismack
    8) Kanter
    9) Donatas Motiejunas
    10) Marcus Morris

I am really hoping we take Bismack.
    This would be a dream if Kemba and Jonas get taken before 5, leaving us with Kanter. The biggest question marks I have are with Kemba and Bismack. Kemba is no where near the 6ft they have him listed as (5'9"ish), and Bismack may be no where near the 18 yrs they have him listed as. The pre-draft workouts will be where things get decided, and who knows who this year's Flynn will be (someone who moves up the ranks quickly) or Ed Davis will be (someone who gets under valued).
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
      http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2011/

Draft Express has us taking Knight.

1) Irving
      2) Williams
      3) Walkers
      4) Jones V
      5) Knight
      6) Jan Vesely
      7) Bismack
      8) Kanter
      9) Donatas Motiejunas
      10) Marcus Morris

I am really hoping we take Bismack.
      They have Kanter going 8th? Are they the only ones who don't have him going in the top 5? If they can draft 5th and still draft Kanter, I'll be happy. I have a feeling that's unlikely, though.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• RaptorDan wrote: View Post
        This would be a dream if Kemba and Jonas get taken before 5, leaving us with Kanter. The biggest question marks I have are with Kemba and Bismack. Kemba is no where near the 6ft they have him listed as (5'9"ish), and Bismack may be no where near the 18 yrs they have him listed as. The pre-draft workouts will be where things get decided, and who knows who this year's Flynn will be (someone who moves up the ranks quickly) or Ed Davis will be (someone who gets under valued).
        You beat me to it.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
          They have Kanter going 8th? Are they the only ones who don't have him going in the top 5? If they can draft 5th and still draft Kanter, I'll be happy. I have a feeling that's unlikely, though.
          I don't know that they've actually updated the draft in regard to what each team would pick. Despite the update time showing it was updated this evening, it looks awfully close if not the same as before, which was just an absolute ranking of the prospects. I'd be ecstatic if the Jazz take Kemba at #3 though.

Comment

• 1. derrick williams
            2. irving
            3. kanter
            4. biyombo
            5. faried
            6. kawhi
            7. brandon knight
            8. kemba
            9. morris
            10. alec burks
            11. jan vesely
            12. jimmer
            13. jonas
            14. chris singleton
            15. tristan

Comment

• RaptorDan wrote: View Post
              There is no proof he's not 18.

Comment

• Alec Burks.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                  There is no proof he's not 18.
                  Its true. The opposite is also true.

His age tests were inconclusive. The radiographic examination of the hand for forensic age diagnostics is flawed for several reasons. Further tests are necessary, such as the radiographic examination of the progress of ossification of the cartilage at the sternal end of the clavicle. Even still this is flawed.
                  Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                    Oh, please. Because I really don't like who's going to be most likely available at 5. Walker and Knight are not guys I'd want to take with the 5th pick. I'd seriously try and move up to the top 3 because I don't think anyone outside of that is really worth it.
                    More like top 2. Picks 3-4-5 and even 6 are practically interchangeable, at least thats how BC puts it. Picking at 5, as opposed to say picking at 3 can even be a positive as you save money as there isn't a major drop off in talent between those 2 slots.

Comment

• This draft is shitttttyyy

This looks like the bargs draft all over again. I think there will be two or three good players but a few good role players as is found in every draft. I see everyone thinks we should trade up but nobody knows what kind of offers we will get. I don't care if we trade up or down as long as we get out of the offseason with a defensive, rebounding center. Bargs and 5th pick for a pylon

Comment

• Gee I wonder why they didn't pull the ping pong balls live and in front of the camera.

Gee I wonder how Cleveland got 1 and 4

Comment

• Tank wrote: View Post
                          More like top 2. Picks 3-4-5 and even 6 are practically interchangeable, at least thats how BC puts it. Picking at 5, as opposed to say picking at 3 can even be a positive as you save money as there isn't a major drop off in talent between those 2 slots.
                          I see Kanter as a top 3 pick and then a big drop off. If Kanter doesn't go 3rd, which I think he will, to Utah, then you might be right. I think there's definitely a chance the Raptors could end up with a good player at 5, but the chance is a lot worse.
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• FromTOtoVAN wrote: View Post
                            This looks like the bargs draft all over again. I think there will be two or three good players but a few good role players as is found in every draft. I see everyone thinks we should trade up but nobody knows what kind of offers we will get. I don't care if we trade up or down as long as we get out of the offseason with a defensive, rebounding center. Bargs and 5th pick for a pylon
                            Please let the Raptors not get the Sheldon Williams of this draft.
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• OTFP wrote: View Post
                              Gee I wonder why they didn't pull the ping pong balls live and in front of the camera.

Gee I wonder how Cleveland got 1 and 4
                              Cleveland got the 1st and 4th pick because the Clippers moved up. And the didn't put the ping balls live on camera because they pick the first pick first by ping balls live, which doesn't create the anticipation. You do realize that there are plenty of witnesses to watch the proceedings (including Doug Smith, this year). It's pretty much impossible to fix it the way they do it.
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                It's going to be a long, long rebuild
                                i dont wanna renew my seats :|
                                Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                                Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                                Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

Working...
                                X