Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if you hate your team's broadcasters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We actually have it pretty good compared to a lot of other teams who's broadcasters are just blatant, biased homers.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      We actually have it pretty good compared to a lot of other teams who's broadcasters are just blatant, biased homers.
      That is very true.
      One must give credit where due.

Word.

Comment

Jack used to bug me but he seems more analytical this year and I like that he's not afraid to call players/coaches out. Devlin is just kinda filler. Leo, though. Jesus. SO awful. I remember when Dalembert was kicked off team Canada thinking Leo def fucked that up, most likely with his ridiculous self absorbed opinions on how he should be playing.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I remember watching the Suns and Celtics - it was a game last week in Boston. There was a call that went against the C's (at the time they were up pretty big), and Tommy Heinsohn just goes off. I remember him yelling "THAT CALL WAS BOGUS!". Ugh. Awful. How about these people call the games with some impartiality?

Comment

I think i'd make an amazing commentator for the Raps, lol.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              we got it pretty good, to be honest.. go and find a stream of the heat broadcasters.. 10 minutes of those mongoloids will make you want to smash your head against the wall
              ya, devlin is good on tnt, but, doing raptors games he's just a moe because he tries to be too much like chuck.

although, those videos in the article just made me find the guy hilarious, he actually seemed like he genuinely thought stojakovic's first name was punjabi or that he just had a complete brainfart.

and when he thought it was going into overtime even though he had ust previously said raptors up by 1... priceless, it's like listening to john madden strung out on crack.

leo however is what john madden would be without his southern accent... a complete idiot.

dude honestly must have one of the lowest b-ball i.q.'s in history, i remember him saying something like bargnani not looking like he's going to shoot on the pump fake and that's why no one is jumping and then he did it the exact same way the next time and someone jumped and leo was like "see there you go".

numbskull
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                Big raptor fan...but man do I hate everything about the raptors...everything...gm,coach,players,broadcaste rs,tv,cheerleaders...owners..everything..fake..fak e..fake...
                I want the raptors 2 be like celtic organazation,nasti in your face....

Gm....Danny Ainge,great steal of jeff green
                Coach doc rivers is the under appreciated coach in the league..he is the fire that runs the green machine.
                players...kg,ray ray,the truth,rondo,jeff green,
                tv...awesome...I watch some of there games..it's like night and day compare 2 raptors...as for broadcasters...is there anyone more beautiful 2 listen then Mike Gorman and Tommy Heinsohn..love it...I don't care that there homers,they understand the game,they call out anyone,refs,players,coaches,there fans of the game...that's what I want.
                Also they have way hotter cheerleaders.
                Last thing as for the ownership, best owners,they care about winning,they try 2 win,they don't care about the damn luxury tax,I care about winning not how much there bussiness will profet,but if they put great product on the floor,they will make money,just ask Charlie Sheen,all he cares about is Winning.

Cheers..Go Raptors

P.S

Johnny Cash Rules....
                Celtic broadcasters? ARE YOU KIDDING ME????!(Channeling my inner Swirsk!) But seriously, if there's two homers in sports other than the Chicago White Sox crew(You can put it on the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD... YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!), this is them! Heinsohn is atrocious... makes Jack look like Al F'ing Michaels! I love you Jack, but you're no Al Michaels!

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  ya, devlin is good on tnt, but, doing raptors games he's just a moe because he tries to be too much like chuck.

although, those videos in the article just made me find the guy hilarious, he actually seemed like he genuinely thought stojakovic's first name was punjabi or that he just had a complete brainfart.

and when he thought it was going into overtime even though he had ust previously said raptors up by 1... priceless, it's like listening to john madden strung out on crack.

leo however is what john madden would be without his southern accent... a complete idiot.

dude honestly must have one of the lowest b-ball i.q.'s in history, i remember him saying something like bargnani not looking like he's going to shoot on the pump fake and that's why no one is jumping and then he did it the exact same way the next time and someone jumped and leo was like "see there you go".

numbskull
                  John Madden has a southern accent? Not sure how since he was born in Minny and lived in Cali/a bus most his life!

Comment

I love and miss Swirsky. I don't care that he was a homer. He loves the game and his passion came through every game. Maybe because he was there calling the games during the good years........ When Toronto was relevant I used to enjoy the occasional US broadcast to hear what neutral broadcasters thought about TO, but loved Chuck's calling.

Comment

i was watching the Miami game yesterday and their commentators are garbage. They are just soo boring and they have the most f'd up voices too. i'd rather listen to Matt Devlin or Jack armstrong, But Swirsky was the best of all.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                        i was watching the Miami game yesterday and their commentators are garbage. They are just soo boring and they have the most f'd up voices too. i'd rather listen to Matt Devlin or Jack armstrong, But Swirsky was the best of all.
                        I never knew their names, but I always had names given for the Heat announcers on SUNTV HEAT: Calliper Balls and colour analyst Guido McDouche.

Comment

I actually enjoy the Lakers broadcasters cause they're fricken terrible and it helps me hate the Lakers even more.
                          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            I never knew their names, but I always had names given for the Heat announcers on SUNTV HEAT: Calliper Balls and colour analyst Guido McDouche.
                            Lol nice. Your Profile pic is Epic, i was laughing like crazy when Matty d yelled out Punjabi!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              John Madden has a southern accent? Not sure how since he was born in Minny and lived in Cali/a bus most his life!
                              are you really going to make me apologize on the most irrelevant part of my post?
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X