Would you welcome Bosh back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bosh cries.

should send him, adam morrison, and rafer alston to the los angeles sparks.

Comment

Would you take a girl back, if she dumped you for some Hot Cuban Beach Meathead, but then it turns out he's an idiot and gave her Herpes?

I think not.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Would you take a girl back, if she dumped you for some Hot Cuban Beach Meathead, but then it turns out he's an idiot and gave her Herpes?

I think not.
        Bosh is definitely not a good enough player to do this.

But how hot is this chick?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Bosh is definitely not a good enough player to do this.

But how hot is this chick?
          Hmmm ... Valid qualifier ... She's as hot, as Bosh is Ugly. haha

Comment

Hmmm ... Valid qualifier ... She's as hot, as Bosh is Ugly. haha
            arianny celeste?

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              arianny celeste?
              Mmmm ...

Comment

Mmmm ...
                if you havent yet, go to mmafighting.com, and dig up the video there of the ring girls at bondi beach in australia from a few weeks back

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Comment

Why take him back? Where did we go with him on the team? Plus his rep has taken such a beating around the league that we wouldn't be able to bring in players to play with him. He's become the league's joke. Look how Melo and Stat immediately assumed he was the one shedding tears in the locker room. Durantula called him a fake tough guy. He pulled off the gayest dive in the histroy of the NBA. During the pregame on the weekend they talked about how James and Wade teamed up to win and didn't even mention Bosh. Chalmers ignored him after he tried to jack Mario up when he nailed a big three against the Bulls. He's a joke. Miami can keep him and his occasional double-doubles.
                  Deadallus

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    i hate you, sir.
                    honest answer... i wouldn't welcome him back, but i'd accept that he is back. i cheer for my team first and foremost.. regardless of who's on it...

wouldn't give up a god damn thing for him though.... but i dont exactly have control over that
                    That had me laughing for a while.

No wouldn't want him back. Dries up the ball movement and we have enough problems with that still with him gone.

Comment

Is this a trial balloon question by Hadi trying to gauge interest in TO?

He wasnt a leader then and he isnt now.

Aldridge took him to the woodshed last night.

He is overpaid and not worth the capspace.

Does anyone want the stagnant offence with the 20 pts.?

And these just off the top....and btw you put too much value on his current trade value.

NO NO NO

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        No.
                        No.
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                          No.
                          hell mother f**kin' NO!

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                            Common Apollo, defend yourself! hahahaha
                            Seriously, why wont you want Bosh back on this team? feelings aside....
                            cause he's getting paid a zillion dollars a minute and really isnt that good and it would bring us back to the 40 win team we have been accustomed to with little chance of improving .

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                              Lets be a masochist here and torture the Bosh-haters (including me), but lets say, in some weird scheme (stars and planets aligned, seas calmed down), with Bosh not liking his situation in Miami, he calls a truce with BC and Triano, asks Miami for a trade and says I made a mistake and I want to come back to Toronto.

Would you give up either Amir or Davis to get Bosh back? I mean feelings aside, Bosh is still a double-double monster if he is the #1 option on the team. If it meant shipping out Andrea, would you consider getting Bosh back?

Do you think he is still worth rebuilding with? The Raps can either draft or sign a center and wing, with the nice picks and cap space....

Personally, if i would consider my emotions, fuck no. But feelings aside, id probably consider a Bargnani-Johnson-Anjinca for Bosh trade.

I know im gonna get pounded for this post but, what the heck.

Any thoughts?
                              Nope, been there done that. We have all seen how that movie goes!
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Given his contract, no I wouldn't take Bosh back. With a hard cap likely coming, it would severely hamper this team and probably force them to trade some of their up and coming young guys. In retrospect, losing Bosh was probably the best thing that happened to this team. BC can now build his team his way and we've gone from a slow plodding, predictable 1/2 court offensive team to a fast break, push the ball type of a team. With the right draft choice this summer and some additions via free agency or trades, we'll have a competitive team soon enough. Bosh chose his path. He's in love with the limelight but he's beginning to realize that the media will break you just as soon as they build you up. I think he needs to learn his lesson. Maybe when his contract expires and he's about 32 or so, I wouldn't mind taking him back at a much lower rate but not now.

Comment

Working...
                                X