Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    that's not true, off the top of my head I'm 100% sure Anthony Parker did that one year. I'm also pretty sure Alvin did it once.

I mean, I respect Demar for doing it, but don't just make shit up without checking if it's true.
    Anthony and Demar are the only ones :P

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Anthony and Demar are the only ones :P
      Alvin
      http://www.basketball-reference.com/...willial02.html

Oh, a guy named Vince Carter did it too
      http://www.basketball-reference.com/...cartevi01.html
      Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Apr 17, 2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Correction via Raptors Media

RaptorsMR ‏@RaptorsMR 11m

Correction. DeRozan first Raptor to record 82 starts in multiple seasons. Mea culpa.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Correction via Raptors Media
          better

Comment

• Thats intense, Demar doesnt break down!

Thats something valueful that people should take into account, not missing games means a lot!
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Question. Do you guys think DeRozan has FINALLY turned the corner? i mean, it's tough to evaluate players on non playoff team this time of the year. But DeRozan looked amazing these last 2 weeks i'm not gonna lie. If he can carry his play these last 2 weeks to next year then i guess were looking at a future all-star player?? because that's what he looks like right now.

This is why DeRozan is so frustrating to watch.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Question. Do you guys think DeRozan has FINALLY turned the corner? i mean, it's tough to evaluate players on non playoff team this time of the year. But DeRozan looked amazing these last 2 weeks i'm not gonna lie. If he can carry his play these last 2 weeks to next year then i guess were looking at a future all-star player?? because that's what he looks like right now.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Question. Do you guys think DeRozan has FINALLY turned the corner? i mean, it's tough to evaluate players on non playoff team this time of the year. But DeRozan looked amazing these last 2 weeks i'm not gonna lie. If he can carry his play these last 2 weeks to next year then i guess were looking at a future all-star player?? because that's what he looks like right now.

Hate to be that guy, but all these great games were post-realization of a failed playoff push.

Hmm... I feel like I've seen this somewhere before... oh ya, every single Raptor season ever.

Comment

• lol when he scores he doesnt do anything else so he still wont be a allstar

Comment

• d749 wrote: View Post
                      lol when he scores he doesnt do anything else so he still wont be a allstar
                      True he really doesn't he needs to give it on both ends. Playing D is what gets players hurt Remember Ware out of Louisville??? (too soon?) the fact DeRozan only help defends is probably a good reason behind his longevity.

Comment

True he really doesn't he needs to give it on both ends. Playing D is what gets players hurt Remember Ware out of Louisville??? (too soon?) the fact DeRozan only help defends is probably a good reason behind his longevity.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I guess it was too soon.............................................. ...................................... Im an ass sometimes.

Comment

I guess it was too soon.............................................. ...................................... Im an ass sometimes.
                            What I mean was that playing D had nothing to do with the injury. Just happened to land awkwardly.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              What I mean was that playing D had nothing to do with the injury. Just happened to land awkwardly.
                              That's what makes it funnier, he has now idea what he's saying lol
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• He's so durable because he never plays good hard man D? Seems legit.

Comment

Working...
                                X