Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
    As much as possible still meant a lot of time against Joe Johnson, because way too often it wasn't possible to have anyone but DeMar on him.
    Right but the doubles seemed to be coming more when Demar was guarding JJ, which is a different kind of hiding, and which would obviously be another boost to his DRtg.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Geezus .. I give up.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        That's still pretty good specially if you consider who's guarding him in this series(LeBron & Battier).
        At this point Battier's a corpse, and Lebron's defence hasn't been anything special this year.

And of course, he just blocked the hell out of JJ when it really mattered.
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Geezus .. I give up.

Don't give up. WE NEED YOU, JOEY!!!
          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
            Don't give up. WE NEED YOU, JOEY!!!
            LEAD THE COUNTERATTACK!l!!!!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
              LEAD THE COUNTERATTACK!l!!!!
              Yeah! Get him!

Wait...
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                At this point Battier's a corpse, and Lebron's defence hasn't been anything special this year.

And of course, he just blocked the hell out of JJ when it really mattered.
                Lebrun is lebron brahh you don't fuck with him. He has like 20 pounds and at least an inch on joe penis. Penis has just been pretty solid this playoffs
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  Lebrun is lebron brahh you don't fuck with him. He has like 20 pounds and at least an inch on joe penis. Penis has just been pretty solid this playoffs
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• DeMar on JJ:

21.9ppg, 3.6rpg, 2.7apg on 52.3% shooting

LeBron and Battier on JJ:

20.2ppg, 4.2rpg, 3.2apg on 54.8% shooting

But yeah I suppose all those guys are just sieves defensively, right? Or maybe it has something to do with Joe just playing really freaking well these playoffs.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                      DeMar on JJ:

21.9ppg, 3.6rpg, 2.7apg on 52.3% shooting

LeBron and Battier on JJ:
                      20.2ppg, 4.2rpg, 3.2apg on 54.8% shooting

But yeah I suppose all those guys are just sieves defensively, right? Or maybe it has something to do with Joe just playing really freaking well these playoffs.

i dont get it... are you choosing to ignore demars Defense? or you truly believe its adequate?

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Was this intentional?
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                          i dont get it... are you choosing to ignore demars Defense? or you truly believe its adequate?
                          Yes it is "adequate". DeRozan is not a plus defender, nor is he a minus defender. He's just average to slightly above average on the defensive end. Considering what he does on the offensive end, yes that is adequate. Would I rather have Paul George (ie. someone that is elite on both ends)? No shit, but that's not really an option right now.

People are acting like DeMar just sat there, went through the motions and got torched. He was giving a consistently strong effort on the defensive end against Johnson, Joe has just been playing really well. The fact that he basically put up identical numbers against two elite perimeter defenders in LeBron and Battier should be an indication of that.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                            Yes it is "adequate". DeRozan is not a plus defender, nor is he a minus defender. He's just average to slightly above average on the defensive end.
                            I usually don't like to argue about DeRozan because it creates a shitstorm

But what I just bolded is a complete and utter lie
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              I usually don't like to argue about DeRozan because it creates a shitstorm

But what I just bolded is a complete and utter lie
                              How so?

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                                Was this intentional?
                                Honestly, I did not even notice that until like right now lmaoo. That's great. Joe penis is pretty Is pretty solid hahah
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X