Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Can anyone confirm whether or not the shrieking banshee that sits next to SuperFan Nav Bhattia is DeMar's wife?
    TRex wrote: View Post
    She's hilarious. You can always hear her shouting: 3 seconds! 3 seconds! lmao!
    JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Is she the one you can hear on TV counting down the shot clock?
    I can't believe I've never noticed this before.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I can't believe I've never noticed this before.
      You'll regret knowing now haha If it's stuck in my head it should be in all of yours too! Probably a very nice lady, though my guess is that DeMar gets razzed by the fellas about this all the time. I'd be quite embarrassed if it was my old lady.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        You'll regret knowing now haha If it's stuck in my head it should be in all of yours too! Probably a very nice lady, though my guess is that DeMar gets razzed by the fellas about this all the time. I'd be quite embarrassed if it was my old lady.
        Better than LBJ's mom getting into verbal back and fourths with players. Remember when LeBron had to be restrained by teammates from slapping his own mom?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          Better than LBJ's mom getting into verbal back and fourths with players. Remember when LeBron had to be restrained by teammates from slapping his own mom?
          Yea, Delonte West slapped her with something too!

Comment

• Damn. This might be the quietest the demar derozan thread has ever been since its inception :0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I'll say this as DD is having a good game so it doesn't look like I'm piling on when he's having an off night.

Hot take: I still think this team is better trading Demar for a better PF or C, and spreading his minutes/shots across our other SGs.

We have 2 guys (Ross and Powell) playing incredibly efficient, bringing more on D and are cheaper.

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
                I'll say this as DD is having a good game so it doesn't look like I'm piling on when he's having an off night.

Hot take: I still think this team is better trading Demar for a better PF or C, and spreading his minutes/shots across our other SGs.

We have 2 guys (Ross and Powell) playing incredibly efficient, bringing more on D and are cheaper.
                seriously...we need his shot creation...unless we gonna run Lowry like a westbrook or harden

Comment

I'll say this as DD is having a good game so it doesn't look like I'm piling on when he's having an off night.

Unless that big man is a sane version of Cousins, hell no

Comment

It's not piling on.

It's just the ride or die. If he plays like Indy series and Casey starts benching him for a backup then it's a meaningful conversation.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      seriously...we need his shot creation...unless we gonna run Lowry like a westbrook or harden
                      Well to be fair, if the PF/C is someone like Cousins or AD, we won't need Demar's shot creating. Ross seems to have finally stepped up as sixth man and Powell is good to give you 15+ points. Although I'd only trade Demar if it is for a superstar big man.

Comment

• Demar is not going to be traded as long as were contenders.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Greatest Raptor Player Ever ...

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                            Greatest Raptor Player Ever ...
                            Lowry for me.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              Lowry for me.
                              Still Vince

Lowry is second and Derozan is third. Lowry just has a much bigger impact on the court than Derozan does.

Comment

• Vince for making raptors a global household name, most exciting and most talented
                                Kyle for being the most valuable player we've ever had for winning games, and us and him still haven't peaked
                                Demar for being the first drafted player to become an all star and want to stay, and will have his name all over the team record books with consistent longevity

Basically you're not wrong if you pick any of the 3.
                                Last edited by KeonClark; Tue Dec 13, 2016, 02:36 AM.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X