Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Sigh....
    Sigh indeed. Should have worked on improving his 3 point shot instead of contested 2s.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Sigh....
      God he acts like mr. efficiency. He's nearly back to his career 45%. His not like his "tough shots" are stuff of legend. This summer work on the open 3, the defense, and the court vision. Yesterdays turnovers were pathetic
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• "i got us" -The story of how Kyle Lowry went from average point guard to top 10 NBA player and turned the Raptors into a top team in the East

I'm feelin really aggy today lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• demoron.

cant argue with one part though. he definitely does it over and over. we've all seen it and wanted to throw something at the TV.

RIDE OR DIE.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Sigh indeed. Should have worked on improving his 3 point shot instead of contested 2s.
            KeonClark wrote: View Post
            God he acts like mr. efficiency. He's nearly back to his career 45%. His not like his "tough shots" are stuff of legend. This summer work on the open 3, the defense, and the court vision. Yesterdays turnovers were pathetic
            KHD wrote: View Post
            demoron.

cant argue with one part though. he definitely does it over and over. we've all seen it and wanted to throw something at the TV.

RIDE OR DIE.
            His work ethic should be applauded. Wanting to improve on one's weaknesses is an admirable quality.

But he's living in a bubble. He's deluded into thinking that he's helping the team by so often relying on poor decisions (i.e. forced shots). And there isn't a single person in the Raptors organization with the balls to tell him so.

Comment

• Good little snippet by Zach Lowe on one of DeMar's tricks, the re-screen.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...te-hornets-nba

It's little things like this that have come about through his increased awareness and improved BBIQ over the past few years. Nice to see it recognized.

Comment

• Demar's 43 tonight tied Cosh and Carter for the most 40pt game in a single season

Y'all think he breaks another record this season ?
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Ok what are the chances that the Raptors trade for PJ Tucker, since he too will become a free agent this summer and The Suns are still in rebuilding mode.
                  pretty strong chances, i think
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    Demar's 43 tonight tied Cosh and Carter for the most 40pt game in a single season

Y'all think he breaks another record this season ?
                    this is what? his fourth 40 pointer this season?
                    can't believe carter never had more than that in a season
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      this is what? his fourth 40 pointer this season?
                      can't believe carter never had more than that in a season
                      I was shocked too when I saw this on IG
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Stud.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• He looked refreshed that game, looked like the break did him some good.

Keep it up for the home stretch DD.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• was it just me, or did it seem like a "quiet" 43 from Demar tonight? Must have been the new guys diverting my attention from his offensive dominance.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                              was it just me, or did it seem like a "quiet" 43 from Demar tonight? Must have been the new guys diverting my attention from his offensive dominance.
                              I thought he was quiet early on, but he was pretty noticeable in the 4th.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                was it just me, or did it seem like a "quiet" 43 from Demar tonight? Must have been the new guys diverting my attention from his offensive dominance.
                                He started out being aggressive and forcing shots, second and third quarters he did go quiet, wasn't really noticeable and then 4th quarter, he hit some big shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X