Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed is destined to be a beast

Coming oh-so close to averaging a double-double (10.8 and 9.4) in March, Davis continues to post some ridiculous numbers, such as a 65.7% FG this month while recording at least 2 steals in four of his last five games.
    Source: NBAdraft.net

Comment

• Yup. And the last 2 games he has played 13 and 12 minutes. I'm sorry, but I'm now ready for Jay to go.

Comment

• A second that. Why the hell are they still playing Reggie heavily instead of Ed? It makes no sense at this point in the season.

Comment

• Is Derozan Ready?

Is DeRozan ready to take over as #1 scorer if Bargs get traded?

Also when do you think Andrea should be traded? Next year deadline, draft day or what? Should he be traded at all?
          Last edited by We Have Defence?; Sun Mar 27, 2011, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• I voted in time but I'm uncertain, he haven't proven so far he can handle it.
            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Mar 27, 2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• We Have Defence? wrote: View Post
              Is DeRozan ready to take over as #1 scorer if Bargs get traded?

Also when do you think Andrea should be traded? Next year deadline, draft day or what?
              If anything Bargs will help Demar develop quicker into the primary scorer. Think Kobe, Gasol.

He won't be traded sorry to bust your balls.

Comment

• Bargs takes allot away from the team chemistry, the sooner he's gone the better everybody else will be.

Comment

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                  Wtf is that supposed to mean, I said IF bargs gets traded. I didn't go TRADE BARGANANI HES A USELESS PIECE OF **** THAT SHOULD BE TRADED FOR $5

I know that letting Demar get more and more shots a game while andrea gets less will help, but thats not the point of the thread.

Comment

• Srry, might have got over sensitive...

Comment

• Nick
                      Bargs takes allot away from the team chemistry, the sooner he's gone the better everybody else will be

Oh really???

Comment

• We Have Defence? wrote: View Post
                        Wtf is that supposed to mean, I said IF bargs gets traded. I didn't go TRADE BARGANANI HES A USELESS PIECE OF **** THAT SHOULD BE TRADED FOR $5

I know that letting Demar get more and more shots a game while andrea gets less will help, but thats not the point of the thread.
                        I said Bargnani is a great compliment to Derozan and will help him become our #1 scorer. Why does Bargs need to be traded for Derozan to become our #1 scorer I dont understand your logic? I also said Bargnani won't be traded because you implied that he would or should be traded sometime in the future.
                        Last edited by DunkinDerozan; Sun Mar 27, 2011, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                          If anything Bargs will help Demar develop quicker into the primary scorer. Think Kobe, Gasol.

I dont understand the Kobe/Gasol reference visavis DD/Bargs. Kobe was a bonafide #1 scorer option with rings before Gasol was traded for. Yes Gasol helped make the team a championship team again but I just about choked reading the comparison. A good coach could rearrange the deck with a couple of new additions and DD shouldnt miss a beat continuing his progress (if he is what he seems to be...a good player who can be v. good). He is only in his 2nd yr. Cant let the team from progressing by refusing a nice exchange for Bargs.

Comment

• Maybe one day but it's hard to say if he can by next season. I think they can get something good in return for Bargnani so perhaps he won't have to be the focal point all by himself. As soon as DeMar gets the respect of the officials I think he's going to be a guy getting to the line 8-10 times a night. People don't talk about it in here but that's one of the biggest things the Raptors miss about Chris Bosh's game. All those fouls called against the other team and all those easy buckets is game changing.

Comment

• A number one scorer in the team means a guy who can be a franchise player. DD is not there yet and does not show flashes that he can even get there. Unless he come back next year and really take his game to next level, then the answer is NOOOO

Comment

• Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                                A number one scorer in the team means a guy who can be a franchise player. DD is not there yet and does not show flashes that he can even get there. Unless he come back next year and really take his game to next level, then the answer is NOOOO
                                You have to be a leading scorer to be a franchise player? since when. No one thinks Bargnani is a franchise player cause he's one dimentional all he can do is score. I'd rather have a player who is decent at offense and plays hard on defence rather than a guy who scores and stands around on the defensive end letting guys drive past him. Im certain DeMar will make a much huger impact on our franchise than Bargnani.

Comment

Working...
                                X