No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet baby jesus that's a lot of dough.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Alright, so the bucks being paid to Demar - in my mind - can only be justified by his famed ability to keep improving every off-season.

So the question is which is more important for him to improve this offseason? Getting a reliable 3 point shot? Or becoming an above-average defender? And is he capable of doing either one of those?

Comment

• Seems like the money is a bit higher than anyone predicted or hoped. $14M in "savings" over 5 years doesn't amount to much of a discount.

Let's see what Masai has up his sleeve to get us some help at PF.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Your blindfold had you miss that he was speaking from the teams perspective.
          Please remove your humour blindfold

Comment

• I wonder how much he will lose in taxes
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
              Alright, so the bucks being paid to Demar - in my mind - can only be justified by his famed ability to keep improving every off-season.

So the question is which is more important for him to improve this offseason? Getting a reliable 3 point shot? Or becoming an above-average defender? And is he capable of doing either one of those?
              I've never been a fan of his shooting mechanics-- too much of a slingshot motion coming from behind his head, so it looks like he's flinging the shot instead of shooting naturally the further away from the basket he gets. Too many moving parts. Until that changes, if it can change, I don't see him developing the reliable 3 PT shot that a SG in today's NBA must have.

As for his defence, I don't see that changing either. It's about effort with him, and often he can't be bothered to even get in a defensive stance or close out under control. Casey isn't going to sit him for non-effort, so it's completely on him to step up. Can he? sure. Will he? I have my doubts about that.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                I wonder how much he will lose in taxes
                Not as much as you lost in credibility here, pushing those ridiculous contract negotiations from your "source".

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                  Not as much as you lost in credibility here, pushing those ridiculous contract negotiations from your "source".
                  lol what credibility did he lose? He never had any to start with.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                    my source was right
                    u just misread
                    Abbas wrote:

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      lol what credibility did he lose? He never had any to start with.
                      lol its a online forum, do y'all actually think i care about credibility
                      Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        lol its a online forum, do y'all actually think i care about credibility
                        Well...

I think that spewing out things which were obviously not true, and then swearing you had a source, kind of demonstrates that you actually do care about it.

But sure, back off the bullshit by saying "lol just kidding", that's a great argument.

Either way you look like an idiot. Good thing it is an online forum, right?

Comment

• I'm really happy that DD signed with the raptors. I'm positive he'll continue to get better each year.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            Well...

I think that spewing out things which were obviously not true, and then swearing you had a source, kind of demonstrates that you actually do care about it.

But sure, back off the bullshit by saying "lol just kidding", that's a great argument.

Either way you look like an idiot. Good thing it is an online forum, right?

And ikr thank god its an online forum otherwise this would have been really embarrassing
                            Abbas wrote:

Comment

• At this point what does DeRozan have to do to silence all the haters other than be lebron?

-shoot higher than 35% from 3 at 3 attempts per game?
                              -play better defence?
                              -better shot selection?

I think these are realistic goals.

Comment

• http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...-keep-derozan/

This is all Michael Grange's fault!! Where are the pitch forks???

Comment

Working...
                                X