Harden
    George
    Durant
    Love
    Griffin
    Curry
    Kyrie
    Davis

Are locks. That leaves 4 spots, I'm pretty sure Korver is gonna make it, so 3.
    Iggy should be a lock as well.. he's always highly praised by the national team for what he brings (defense, versatility, etc). I also think Chandler Parsons and Klay Thompson will be highly ranked due to their elite shooting capabilities.

Comment

• Yeah I don't see him making it, the last spots are usually reserved for veterans, shooters or an additional big man. I don't really see DeRozan's game translating well to international play anyway (although he would be able to shoot 3s which is nice.)

This still means he gets to train with the rest of those guys, right? Because that's always good practice.

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/qcj83nxUmF/

DeRozan to Lowry. Not the best angle of seeing DeMar's handles but from what I saw, it looked nice. Plus a very nice pass as well.

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
          http://instagram.com/p/qcj83nxUmF/

DeRozan to Lowry. Not the best angle of seeing DeMar's handles but from what I saw, it looked nice. Plus a very nice pass as well.
          Much better than his post defence

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Comment

• Dribbled with his right

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Baron Davis was always a good player.. he just got really fat. Hopefully he's able to get back in the league some how.. I'd take him as a 3rd PG if he wants to come back for cheap ($1M non-guaranteed).

Comment

• This could be great. More fresh so he can be more aggressive attacking the basket on offense as well as defense. Also maybe less likely to get complacent and take difficult long 2s. Literally, taking 1 or 2 of those fadeaway long-2s out of his shot attempts would do wonders for his advanced stats and our offense lol.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post

This could be great. More fresh so he can be more aggressive attacking the basket on offense as well as defense. Also maybe less likely to get complacent and take difficult long 2s. Literally, taking 1 or 2 of those fadeaway long-2s out of his shot attempts would do wonders for his advanced stats and our offense lol.
                  My favourite part about that is "Opposite of Dion Waiters in about every way, Demar Derozan..."

Comment

• Why the hell did DeMar not dunk that sh*t?!

Comment

• He said he isnt going to dunk anymore. Says it hurts his shooting hand.

Comment

• Ok, well it was an open lane so a layup was a better option than a kick out three...

What the hell am I on about... this is a pick up game. Why didn't he shoot from half court?!

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                          Ok, well it was an open lane so a layup was a better option than a kick out three...

What the hell am I on about... this is a pick up game. Why didn't he shoot from half court?!
                          hahahaha true enough

Comment

• Comment

• TRADE HIM!

TRADE HIM!

*jokes*

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

He deserves it.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...