Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Blake Griffin would be nice
    I think Blake and ownership are pretty happy with the new situation and a retool attempt. Could change in a hurry though. Losing sucks.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think Blake would love Toronto to be honest. He seems like a guy who would like the type of atmosphere/culture in T.Dot.

Acquiring him is another issue. Not sure how we put together a package for him or if LAC would even move him when they just extended him for huge money.

A Lowry-DD-Anunoby-Griffin-Ibaka starting 5 though... Lord..

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        I think Blake would love Toronto to be honest. He seems like a guy who would like the type of atmosphere/culture in T.Dot.

Acquiring him is another issue. Not sure how we put together a package for him or if LAC would even move him when they just extended him for huge money.

A Lowry-DD-Anunoby-Griffin-Ibaka starting 5 though... Lord..
        I’m starting to think serge isn’t even that good.

Comment

• An 8-game (and counting) losing streak in the hyper-competitive Western Conference? Umm ya, the Clippers are in trouble.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            I’m starting to think serge isn’t even that good.
            He looks to be much more engaged (at least defensively) when playing the 5.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              I wonder who else might rival DeMar as the guy who turned the most 'haters' into fans, all with his own team. With Vince, it kind of went the other way (fans into haters).

Maybe a guy like Steph Curry with his ankles? Even then I bet Warriors fans mostly loved the guy even as a young player.
              ...Maybe Porzingis in New York? But there the hate dissipated very quickly.

Comment

• DeRozan named player of the week.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  He looks to be much more engaged (at least defensively) when playing the 5.
                  Agreed, so far. Of course, he's also only played short spurts at the 5, so who knows how long that would last, and he's shown short spurts of being engaged and active at the 4 as well.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    DeRozan named player of the week.
                    He's now won it 5 times in the past year. Prior to that he'd only won it once in his career.

Six total. Bosh and VC each won it 7 times.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      He's now won it 5 times in the past year. Prior to that he'd only won it once in his career.

Six total. Bosh and VC each won it 7 times.
                      By 2019 the raptors record book will be just "D. Derozan"

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        DeRozan named player of the week.
                        Ha! Suck it, LeBron!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          By 2019 the raptors record book will be just "D. Derozan"
                          No kidding. Already first place in 12 categories and headed for more.
                          https://www.basketball-reference.com...rs_career.html

Also, today I learned that you are our all-time leader in Defensive Rating. Thank you for your service.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Also, today I learned that you are our all-time leader in Defensive Rating. Thank you for your service.

when you see Bebe's name
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

It's been trying times, I still have 4 more years in prison, but this forum has helped me thru, as well as little moments like this.

Comment

• Had Keon played in today's NBA, it feels like he would've been a borderline superstar. A Siakam with a 15 foot jumper, and waaaay more blocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X