Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Vote for Keon !
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Dear Mr. "I'm too good to ever throw a pass"
      This will be the last time I EVER praise your ass
      It's been 9 years and no replies, I don't deserve it??
      I know you read my last 2 comments, I proof read them perfect!
      So is this my forum post I'm sending you, I hope you see it!
      I'm in a car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway!
      Hey demar, I've got the ball in iso, you dare me to drive??
      You know that song by Phil Collins in the air of the night about that guy who Coulda saved that other guy from drowning but didn't, then phil saw it all and at a show he found him?
      That's kinda how this is, you couldn't rescue me from drowning now it's too late, I'm on a thousand posts now and drowsy!
      All I wanted some lousy defense and u to move the ball
      I hope you know I ripped all your posters off the wall!
      I loved you D we Coulda been together think about it!
      You ruined it now I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it!
      And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it!
      I hope your conscience eats at you and you can't breath without me!
      See demar- shut up bitch I'm tryna type!
      Hey demar, that's my girlfriend screaming while i write
      See I'm kinda like you!
      Cause your wife screams as the shot clock winds down too!
      Well gotta go I'm almost at the bridge now
      But unlike stan I hit "post reply" and sent this shit out

Lmao poster of the week honors just for that.

Comment

Dear Mr. "I'm too good to ever throw a pass"
        This will be the last time I EVER praise your ass
        It's been 9 years and no replies, I don't deserve it??
        I know you read my last 2 comments, I proof read them perfect!
        So is this my forum post I'm sending you, I hope you see it!
        I'm in a car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway!
        Hey demar, I've got the ball in iso, you dare me to drive??
        You know that song by Phil Collins in the air of the night about that guy who Coulda saved that other guy from drowning but didn't, then phil saw it all and at a show he found him?
        That's kinda how this is, you couldn't rescue me from drowning now it's too late, I'm on a thousand posts now and drowsy!
        All I wanted some lousy defense and u to move the ball
        I hope you know I ripped all your posters off the wall!
        I loved you D we Coulda been together think about it!
        You ruined it now I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it!
        And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it!
        I hope your conscience eats at you and you can't breath without me!
        See demar- shut up bitch I'm tryna type!
        Hey demar, that's my girlfriend screaming while i write
        See I'm kinda like you!
        Cause your wife screams as the shot clock winds down too!
        Well gotta go I'm almost at the bridge now
        But unlike stan I hit "post reply" and sent this shit out

Just just....

Brilliant!! lmao 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 6. DeMar DeRozan
          DeRozan had his best week of the season to date, leading the Raptors in scoring in all four games while guiding Toronto to a 4-0 record. Although he’s shooting more 3s and looking to facilitate more than he ever has, DeRozan’s meat and potatoes will always be his penchant for taking -- and making -- contested 2s. Nobody made more total field goals last week than DeRozan. He hit 43, and 36 of those were contested, according to Second Spectrum. On the season, DeRozan has made (101) and taken (213) more contested 2s in the half court than any player in the league.
          http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ns-rise-week-5
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DeRozan takes charge for Raptors

DeMar DeRozan scored 33 points to lead the Raptors to a 100–91 victory over the Wizards. DeRozan was a one-man show for Toronto; no other Raptors player scored more than 12 points. But that’s nothing new. This was the eighth game in calendar year 2017 in which DeRozan outscored every teammate by more than 20 points. The only other players to do that as often as DmDr this year are Russell Westbrook and James Harden (14 each).
            http://www.espn.com/blog/elias-says/...vember-20-2017
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              That's why so many have The Claw on ignore.....

Demar has come such a long way but is continually held to a really unfair standard and when he meets them, it's just a shrug.... "let's see if he can keep this up for the rest of his career."

It's really ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              DDR's career has been incredible. To early to say anything definitively, but it looks like he should have another great season. The only thing that has really put me off this year is his quote something along the lines of, "I don't shoot threes, but that doesn't mean I can't." Like dude, I've watched you brick enough threes to know thats not your game. Its not even to criticize him for not being a shooter, its just the quote that I have seen a couple times that bothers me.

Comment

• The New Derozan and I hope that this sticks because this is the real “#provem”.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...lve-playmaker/

That’s how you get ranked as the 36th best player in the NBA on Sports Illustrated’s top-100 list while coming off your first all-NBA selection. It’s an improvement on last season’s 46 but still not in the air DeRozan believes himself to be breathing. DeRozan, to his credit, has never pretended to be unaware of the slights—*“F SI …#ProveEm” was his tweet when this year’s rankings came out.

His assist rate– he’s assisting on 23.9 per cent of his teammate’s field goals this season after averaging 14.7 per cent for his career to this point— is at all-time high too.

“I think it’s just me being a critic of myself, understanding how I can be better and make everybody around me better,” he said after practice at the BioSteel Centre before the Raptors headed out on three-game Eastern Conference road trip beginning Wednesday night in New York against the Knicks and including a stop in Indianapolis Friday and Atlanta on Saturday. “That’s always been my approach, especially coming into this season. I know I can score, I know I can do this, but I want to make everybody around me even more comfortable. That’s been kinda my mindset and it makes it a lot more fun, especially for me.”

Comment

• The official NBA instagram account posted this, I spotted it on reddit thanks to /u/TheLoneTUCSON, thought you guys would enjoy it.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    The official NBA instagram account posted this, I spotted it on reddit thanks to /u/TheLoneTUCSON, thought you guys would enjoy it.

Courney Lee is admiring Derozan
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The official NBA instagram account posted this, I spotted it on reddit thanks to /u/TheLoneTUCSON, thought you guys would enjoy it.

Hard to appreciate as much when you lose, but really cool pic

Comment

• Derozan yesterday though

Comment

• DeMar is at 8 on the MVP Ladder.

Trigger warning for claws: the entire preamble is about DeMar. Can't remember the last time he's gotten that much love, if ever.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/11/2...n=mvp-ladder#/

Comment

DeMar is at 8 on the MVP Ladder.

Trigger warning for claws: the entire preamble is about DeMar. Can't remember the last time he's gotten that much love, if ever.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/11/2...n=mvp-ladder#/
                            Remember mchappys controversial "district of derozan"? It's a thriving metropolis now

Then a group of us made spin offs, the fields of Landry, valley of Valanciunas, lowry land..good times

Comment

Remember mchappys controversial "district of derozan"? It's a thriving metropolis now

Then a group of us made spin offs, the fields of Landry, valley of Valanciunas, lowry land..good times
                              before JVHive it was Valley of Valanciunas lool Landry Fields Forever

Comment

I'm still the Mayor of the District of Derozan and Christ1an is my deputy Mayor...... If I remember correctly.

I really wish those guys like McHappy were still around..... If only to say, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X