Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    He's also at a career high on 2P% at .510. It's almost as though shifting away from those long two's actually helps, who'd have thunk it.
    Shifting away from forcing up those long two's also lets him be more selective when he does take them - and so far this year, although he's dropped his number of FGA's from there (16+ feet, 2 pointers) from 31% last year to 18% this year, he's hitting them at a career best 44.5%, compared to last year's (and his career average) 38%.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Has anyone seen this?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Has anyone seen this?

Reasons they don't trust us:

1. DeMar shoots mid range jumpers and doesn't get to the rim (but we do have serge ibaka standing at the rim says KG)
        2. We're an all around mid range team
        3. Our bench sucks
        4. Kyle lowry needs...a wingman..or something

Like holy fuck these guys just talking out of their ass they literally haven't seen a minute of raptors ball since last year's playoffs. It's actually alarming these are paid analysts on actually major network
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• They have no clue what they're talking about speecially Vernon Maxwell LOL.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

They have no clue what they're talking about speecially Vernon Maxwell LOL.
            He tries to stay quiet until they both look at him for a comment..."uhhh...what scares me....dat bench...." he's like phewww I said something now change the subject

Comment

• That video was hilarious.. thanks for posting. US media have no clue.. but again I like it that way. Raptors are better as under dogs.

Comment

They have no clue what they're talking about speecially Vernon Maxwell LOL.
                It's hard to be more obvious that you haven't watched any Raptors games lmao. He looked so uncomfortable and then just mumbled something about how our bench is trash hahaha.

Side note, if you're getting paid to analyze the NBA, at this point in the season you should have watched a least a little bit of every team, or be keeping some form of tabs on those you aren't watching that much. This isn't just a Raptors thing, I'm sure these guys would be just as bad at analyzing the Magic or the Jazz or whatever. It's just especially annoying since the Raptors are actually one of the top 5 or 6 teams in the league.
                Last edited by 007; Fri Jan 5, 2018, 01:55 PM.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Glad I read the comments before clicking 'play'.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    It's hard to be more obvious that you haven't watched any Raptors games lmao. He looked so uncomfortable and then just mumbled something about how our bench is trash hahaha.

Side note, if you're getting paid to analyze the NBA, at this point in the season you should have watched a least a little bit of every team, or be keeping some form of tabs on those you aren't watching that much. This isn't just a Raptors thing, I'm sure these guys would be just as bad at analyzing the Magic or the Jazz or whatever. It's just especially annoying since the Raptors are actually one of the top 5 or 6 teams in the league.
                    I wish I got paid to do half of my job

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      I'm doing my absolute best today to prove this is possible

Comment

• Seems relevant:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Glad I read the comments before clicking 'play'.
                          Yeah exactly, I'll save getting frustrated watching another video from people who haven't seen them play this year.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Seems relevant:

Lol, I'm trying to remember what he was referring to.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I'm doing my absolute best today to prove this is possible
                              I think most RR residents are proving this is possible, lol.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I think most RR residents are proving this is possible, lol.
                                Lol its like clockwork here. The site is buzzing weekdays from like 8 to 2 eastern then dead unless a game is on

Comment

Working...
                                X