Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i liked that dirk fadeaway he did lol

Comment

• DeMar's muscles look more pronounced in those videos than they did all of last season. It looks like he's passing the eye test, but hopefully that translates when gametime comes rolling around.

Comment

• Kadazzle wrote: View Post
        DeMar's muscles look more pronounced in those videos than they did all of last season. It looks like he's passing the eye test, but hopefully that translates when gametime comes rolling around.
        He is also getting older and physically maturing.

Speaking as a 6'7"/6'8" person I can tell you gaining size in late teens/early 20's is difficult if not naturally gifted (or blessed?) like a LBJ.

Comment

• I don't understand how everyone I talk to in basketball forums are +6'

I'm nearing 20 and maybe 5'11 >.>

EDIT: Maybe I shouldn't say basketball forums, pretty much everywhere really

Just everywhere I spend time on nowadays is basketball forums
          Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Thu Aug 16, 2012, 09:32 AM.
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
            I don't understand how everyone I talk to in basketball forums are +6'

Tall people tend to end up playing basketball, and basketball players tend to become basketball fans. 5'11 isn't terribly short either. All the best point guards I've played with are smaller than that.

Comment

I don't understand how everyone I talk to in basketball forums are +6'

EDIT: Maybe I shouldn't say basketball forums, pretty much everywhere really

Just everywhere I spend time on nowadays is basketball forums
              Sorry about my height.

I can only tell you I am not bullshitting.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Sorry about my height.

I can only tell you I am not bullshitting.
                Haha it's alright

Comment

• I'm only like 5'8"

Comment

• Some pictures of DeMar from the Drew League

and a video of the Drew League finals

Comment

Some pictures of DeMar from the Drew League

and a video of the Drew League finals

Demar's muscles have defined quite well over this Summer.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Oh, and in that video, Demar handles the ball ALOT.

EDIT* How many points did Demar have? Honestly? 40 points? LOL.
                        Last edited by ReubenJRD; Fri Aug 17, 2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• http://www.usabasketball.com/mens/na...t_roster.html\

Word is, Derozan was the leading scorer for USA's Select team... Jay Triano is the coach. Hmmmmm. Just thought that was interesting.

Comment

• DeMar dropped 46 ...... No defense, but his handles are not as bad as I thought. In transition, he is deadly. Casey, let 'em run.
                            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Is it just me, or is he looking awfully "Iguodala-ish" with them GUNS. Dude looks Ripped!

Can't wait to watch the vids after work. Thanks for posting guys.

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                                DeMar dropped 46 ...... No defense, but his handles are not as bad as I thought. In transition, he is deadly. Casey, let 'em run.
                                joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Is it just me, or is he looking awfully "Iguodala-ish" with them GUNS. Dude looks Ripped!

Can't wait to watch the vids after work. Thanks for posting guys.
                                Demar has ONE HELL of a pull-up jumper. Quick, good elevation, I can't wait to see him get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X