No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to believe that SAS plays a character to rile people up but the more I see him the more I think he's genuinely dumb.

At least Skip is going the Bill O'Reilly route and is obviously saying things just for the reaction. He plays a character.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      I want to believe that SAS plays a character to rile people up but the more I see him the more I think he's genuinely dumb.

At least Skip is going the Bill O'Reilly route and is obviously saying things just for the reaction. He plays a character.
      they both are. they both play charactures of guys at a bar arguing about sports. one is loud angry black fan and the other is timid white dork fan. has made them millions of dollars and they have a hit show.

i don't mind steven a smith. i think he is better than skip.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        they both are. they both play charactures of guys at a bar arguing about sports. one is loud angry black fan and the other is timid white dork fan. has made them millions of dollars and they have a hit show.

i don't mind steven a smith. i think he is better than skip.
        Sas is better at it. I question whether he's actually faking it sometimes. Skip is so obvious about it

Comment

Sas is better at it. I question whether he's actually faking it sometimes. Skip is so obvious about it
          i just have to take him as faking it. if a person who interacts with other people actually talked like that, it would be crazy. he couldn't even pass the milk in the morning without giving his whole family a headache.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
            I wonder how much we're going to hear about his thumb between today and before Game 7 starts. Everyone deals with injuries from time to time, especially in the playoffs, but DeRozan has made a concerted effort to whine about it every chance he gets. Wade can't be 100% with how many blows his knee has taken in this series alone, but we've heard nothing about it. To DeMar's credit, he played well in Game 5 before taking a step back yesterday, but he still refuses to guard anyone. Any word on whether his thumb prevents him from moving his feet on D?
            He hasn't whined about it at all...

He only talks about it if a reporter asks about it. And he always says the same thing. "Can't be an excuse, I gotta play thru it and deal with it later"

And wade is a lil bitch, I hardly doubt his knee hurts in the slightest, he just whines to the refs every chance he gets
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              Even though it's Smith, I wouldnt doubt that Demar would want to go to LA.

He'd be the center piece of a young team that's emerging (will take a few years but there is potential with Russell, Clarkson and Randle), it's his hometown and the weather.

If he stays here it's only because he truly wants to win and build a cornerstone.

Im indifferent either way -- if he stays great, if he doesnt then thats fine too and you got the money to go find other players...
              I kinda hope this is Tru

BUT, 98% he doesn't go to LA. Why would he want to go back to the place that he tried so hard to get out of. And you know as soon as he gets there, there's Gna be "old friends" who are going to hit him up for money, and some "help"

Too many distractions to play there for a full season, but it's still great as a vacation spot and staying for short periods.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                I kinda hope this is Tru

BUT, 98% he doesn't go to LA. Why would he want to go back to the place that he tried so hard to get out of. And you know as soon as he gets there, there's Gna be "old friends" who are going to hit him up for money, and some "help"

Too many distractions to play there for a full season, but it's still great as a vacation spot and staying for short periods.
                but he's there all summer, do they not ask then?

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                  but he's there all summer, do they not ask then?
                  Well he doesn't rlly stay there for a full offseason.

But constantly visiting a place is a lot different than living there on the regular.

It's kinda like if u go to your parents house for a long weekend, it's usually pretty low key and your just chilling with your fam. But if u go and stay there for an extended amount of time, all your cousins and distant a realities come to visit too.

Comment

I hear what you're saying. So Screamin' A Smith is basically playing "himself". A loud-mouth, narcissistic ignoramous. Apparently that works like a charm in the US.... (see: Trump, Donald).

Comment

I kinda hope this is Tru

When did DeMar try so hard to get out of there? He didn't choose who drafted him. He was heavily recruited out of high school, and chose to go to USC, right in his back yard. If he had been trying that hard to get out of LA, he had options.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        When did DeMar try so hard to get out of there? He didn't choose who drafted him. He was heavily recruited out of high school, and chose to go to USC, right in his back yard. If he had been trying that hard to get out of LA, he had options.
                        Well, this just me, but, who in their right mind wants to live in Compton.

Everyone there wants to get out. And make it to brighter pastures

Comment

Well, this just me, but, who in their right mind wants to live in Compton.

Everyone there wants to get out. And make it to brighter pastures
                          Lol pretty sure he'd live in the hills or Malibu. Still the same city basically
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• He earned his cheque tonight for sure.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              He earned his cheque tonight for sure.
                              His been earning it ever since the series was tied 2-2
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                                He earned his cheque tonight for sure.
                                Solid performance for a 10 mill / year player, for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X