Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

The guy has come such a long way since this pic(2010). Congrats, on becoming the franchise leader in scoring. Time to put it out of reach now!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Demar lookin like the lost member of dipset
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• I think he's due for a 50 point game any day now

Comment

• Demar is special. He wont soon be forgotten in NBA history.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Demar is special. He wont soon be forgotten in NBA history.
            And he's perfect example of what you can achieve if you work hard. His work ethic is exceptional.

Comment

Demar is special1. He wont soon be forgotten in Raptors Republic history.
              Fixed. lol.

Comment

Demar is special. He wont soon be forgotten in NBA history.
                golden wrote: View Post
                enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Demar is special1. He wont soon be forgotten in Raptors Republic history.
                Fixed. lol.
                Hey, I'll take a shout out any way that i can get one.....This is actually a good one
                Last edited by special1; Wed Jan 11, 2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  And he's perfect example of what you can achieve if you work hard. His work ethic is exceptional.
                  It is. And is to be commended. I'd love to see him apply that work ethic to a summer of working on his defence. All summer. He adds that to his locker, he's a complete player (regardless of 3 pt shooting) and could help him dominate matchups on both sides of the ball.

Comment

• I spent four years trying to get rid of this kid. I've never been so happy to be wrong
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Strong case for the most improved player of all time.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Strong case for the most improved player of all time.
                        For that distinction.... I think you have to go with Giannis, especially when you factor in age & experience.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Strong case for the most improved player of all time.
                          What are your parameters? I'd argue he's not even the most improved player on his own team, kyle lowry almost became a career backup

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            What are your parameters? I'd argue he's not even the most improved player on his own team, kyle lowry almost became a career backup
                            Going to heavily disagree here; the issue there was never talent.

I understand the Jose situation even less now then I did then and it was insane even then.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

I understand the Jose situation even less now then I did then and it was insane even then.
                              Was the issue with Demar talent? He was drafted in the top 10 and named a McDonalds All American and Pac-10 Tournament MVP

Pretty vague to say "most improved player of all time"

Steph Curry was a mid lotto pick...and let's not forget none of us can talk about basketball before 1980 with any real knowledge

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

This. Lowry hasn't improved as much as DeMar has, was really all about opportunity and attitude for him. For the brief period he had the reigns in Houston his production wasn't far off from his first couple years in Toronto. Averaged 16-5-7 on 56 TS% in 38 games as a starter for Houston in 2011-12 and iirc he was in serious all-star consideration before getting hurt.

DeMar was legitimately not really a good player prior to 2013-14. We're talking about a guy who this year is on pace to accumulate as many win shares in one season as he did in his 2nd, 3rd and 4th years combined. And it's not like he wasn't getting minutes, he was playing just as much then as he is now.
                                Last edited by Lupe; Wed Jan 11, 2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X