Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big boi wrote: View Post
    Yeah don't let thinking get in the way 'bro'. I think you are a hater of any type of intelligent debate 'bro'. You know what I actually hate? Trolls. And Stupidity. And stupid trolls.
    lol condescending people like you drive me nuts. you're actually highlighting his colloquial sayings to try and undermine the fact that he's happy DD is on the team. you're a snotty human being dude.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Batum: 37% in the playoffs this season (fun fact; Hornets won more games without him than with him). 34% last season.

Again, as a ROLE PLAYER. Keep trying bud.
      Ha. What's his role? A starting 2 guard? Averaging 35 mpg? A better 3 point shooter than Demar. A better passer than Demar. A way better defender than Demar. 15ppg 6apg and 6rpg per game. Shoots 3pt at a respectable .350. What a scrub.

Oh look ESPN has him as a SG. But what do they know: http://m.espn.go.com/nba/playercard?...16&src=desktop

Batum badly sprained his ankle At the end of the season and his foot in game 2 of the playoffs. He then came back injured. Before which Charles and crew couldn't stop talking about how awesome he was. Charles and crew laughed about how crappy Demar was.

Comment

Batum: 37% in the playoffs this season (fun fact; Hornets won more games without him than with him). 34% last season.

Again, as a ROLE PLAYER. Keep trying bud.
        Not sure how they respond to this one. LMAO.

Pay attention before you look silly! Check the numbers before you make definitive statements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
          lol condescending people like you drive me nuts. you're actually highlighting his colloquial sayings to try and undermine the fact that he's happy DD is on the team. you're a snotty human being dude.
          I don't object to him being happy that his favourite player is on his favourite team. I don't even object to him being happy with the contract that Demar received. I object to him continuing to label others as 'haters' because they aren't in agreement with him.

Comment

Ha. What's his role? A starting 2 guard? Averaging 35 mpg? A better 3 point shooter than Demar. A better passer than Demar. A way better defender than Demar. 15ppg 6apg and 6rpg per game. Shoots 3pt at a respectable .350. What a scrub.

Oh look ESPN has him as a SG. But what do they know: http://m.espn.go.com/nba/playercard?...16&src=desktop

Batum badly sprained his ankle At the end of the season and his foot in game 2 of the playoffs. He then came back injured. Before which Charles and crew couldn't stop talking about how awesome he was. Charles and crew laughed about how crappy Demar was.
            He was so awesome that Charlotte won both games (by an avg margin of 10 points) with him out. Batum is clearly a franchise player, my bad.

Comment

Charles and crew?? Lol Oh man. Just stop.

Batum shot 34.8 percent from 3s last season

Demar shot 33.8 percent from 3s last season

You realize that your posting in a Raptors fan website in the Demar Derozan thread?

Honestly, what do you expect? A LOT of people in Toronto absolutely love Demar. We're the silent majority. Thanks for sharing your opinion though.

Comment

He was so awesome that Charlotte won both games (by an avg margin of 10 points) with him out. Batum is clearly a franchise player, my bad.
                I never said he was a franchise player. I said that I preferred him to Demar. And stated why. I didn't say anyone else was a hater because they Thought Demar was a good signing at the money he got. In fact I said I understood why he got more than Batum.

We won without JV in the playoffs. And he was arguably our best playoff performer when healthy. So?

Comment

Polite question to Moderators: Is there a point where referring to anyone as a "hater" who believes that Demar is a flawed player and gives details to support that belief amounts to trolling or at the very least immature and stupid name calling? And if so, at what point? I feel like reacting quite harshly to it. If it is okay to label people who don't agree with you as "haters", How much latitude do I have in my response? Thank you.
                  I don't take anything personal. For me calling someone a hater is sort of on the line. Each moderator is different in their approach, but I try to steer conversation as much as possible rather than dropping the hammer. My own rule of thumb is imagine you are discussing the Raptors with friends in a bar over a few beers. If you genuinely feel disrespected flag it and we will deal with it. Otherwise, come to the realisation that nobody on this board knows you personally and that their opinion of you should mean very little
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                    Charles and crew?? Lol Oh man. Just stop.

Batum shot 34.8 percent from 3s last season

Demar shot 33.8 percent from 3s last season

You realize that your posting in a Raptors fan website in the Demar Derozan thread?

Honestly, what do you expect? A LOT of people in Toronto absolutely love Demar. We're the silent majority. Thanks for sharing your opinion though.

Thank you also. Yeah I've contributed quite a bit over these 1000 pages. A lot during the games. And this is not a Derozan pro commentary only page. It is EVERYTHING Demar.

Batum hits two 3's per game. He's trusted to take them. He is given the green light. Demar isn't. He hits about .5 per game. He has to be very selective about the 3's he takes because he isn't good at shooting them. That's a positive with Demar. He takes high efficiency 3's, that the D gives him, often in the corner. Batum and Charlotte rely on his 3'a a lot more. He made roughly 4 x more than Demar per game during last season.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      I don't take anything personal. For me calling someone a hater is sort of on the line. Each moderator is different in their approach, but I try to steer conversation as much as possible rather than dropping the hammer. My own rule of thumb is imagine you are discussing the Raptors with friends in a bar over a few beers. If you genuinely feel disrespected flag it and we will deal with it. Otherwise, come to the realisation that nobody on this board knows you personally and that their opinion of you should mean very little
                      Fair enough. I did feel insulted, got angry and responded. I should have had thicker skin. Will keep what you say in mind in future. Thanks.

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan

big boi wrote: View Post
                        Thank you also. Yeah I've contributed quite a bit over these 1000 pages. A lot during the games. And this is not a Derozan pro commentary only page. It is EVERYTHING Demar.

Batum hits two 3's per game. He's trusted to take them. He is given the green light. Demar isn't. He hits about .5 per game. He has to be very selective about the 3's he takes because he isn't good at shooting them. That's a positive with Demar. He takes high efficiency 3's, that the D gives him, often in the corner. Batum and Charlotte rely on his 3'a a lot more. He made roughly 4 x more than Demar per game during last season.
                        I think Toronto's happy with keeping Demar 😉

Sorry your Batum fantasy didn't come true.

Last edited by special1; Sat Jul 2, 2016, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Yeah don't let thinking get in the way 'bro'. I think you are a hater of any type of intelligent debate 'bro'. You know what I actually hate? Trolls. And Stupidity. And stupid trolls.
                          Don't get mad Bro We are all here celebrating the signing of the greatest Raptor of all time. Join the rest of us and enjoy success and continuity that this team is experiencing now due to MU, Lowry, Casey and guess who ??!! DD

Comment

• I wonder where Jimmy Butler ends up. His contract is a steal.

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Rex is such a gem for our coaching staff

Comment

Working...
                                X