Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Where did u get this info? Is there any way to catch these games on video?
    Some sites were streaming the game online. They flashed a couple stat lines for different guys at the end.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      And what about Drew League? Is there any feeds for that?
      I don't think so, there should be though...
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• He's gonna be mostly on his ass for six months. That was a compound fracture. In simple fractures the bones can reconnect in 4 - 6 weeks into something semi durable. 3 months he can walk and do simple physio, still wouldn't test it in anything strenous. 6 months he could start some level of athletic rehab and depending on how he works look for him to be in great shape the start of the 2015/16 season
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• that handle looks a lot tighter had a few nice dimes there too
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I'm done talking about this man's ceiling. Every year I think he has peaked...every year I'm wrong.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              I'm done talking about this man's ceiling. Every year I think he has peaked...every year I'm wrong.
              Same here.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                Same here.
                Hes a machine. Unreal how he keeps getting better, such a great role model to tross and the other young guys.

Also, it doesn't show it in the clip but DeRozan had some beautiful passes to Korver and Hayward, easily could of had another 3 or 4 assists. They missed wide open looks.

I know I'm biased and guys like KD weren't really trying but DD was the best player on the floor last night.

On a separate note, Rose looks insanely athletic but he doesn't appear to have any sense for the game at all. He looked like a man possessed out there, probably trying to show everyone how healthy he is. I hope he plays like that all year because Lowry will eat him up.
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  Hes a machine. Unreal how he keeps getting better, such a great role model to tross and the other young guys.

Also, it doesn't show it in the clip but DeRozan had some beautiful passes to Korver and Hayward, easily could of had another 3 or 4 assists. They missed wide open looks.

I know I'm biased and guys like KD weren't really trying but DD was the best player on the floor last night.

On a separate note, Rose looks insanely athletic but he doesn't appear to have any sense for the game at all. He looked like a man possessed out there, probably trying to show everyone how healthy he is. I hope he plays like that all year because Lowry will eat him up.
                  Love what I saw from DD in that clip and love what I'm hearing from you guys who watched the game. It's crazy that Demar could have had 7-8 assists if Hayward and Korver hit more shots. Also what do you mean Rose doesn't have any sense of the game?
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Love what I saw from DD in that clip and love what I'm hearing from you guys who watched the game. It's crazy that Demar could have had 7-8 assists if Hayward and Korver hit more shots. Also what do you mean Rose doesn't have any sense of the game?
                    I mean he looked like a guy that was out for 2 and a half years and is trying to prove he's healthy not that he's a bball player. It's one thing to be as athletic as he is, but the game has changed and become more complex since he last played and it'll take time for him to catch up, he played with no feel. It looked like a Derek Rose work out session not Derek Rose all star point guard. He was a disaster on defence and had some bad turnovers.

I guess my point is everyone is focusing on how explosive he is, but wiggins is explosive but that doesn't mean he can play the game. Yet...
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      I'm done talking about this man's ceiling. Every year I think he has peaked...every year I'm wrong.
                      I could see his Efficiency, Handles and Defense all improving for next season.

I think he's starting to realize that he doesn't necessarily need a good 3-pointer. Just do everything else well, and you'll be a valuable asset to a winning club.

Comment

I mean he looked like a guy that was out for 2 and a half years and is trying to prove he's healthy not that he's a bball player. It's one thing to be as athletic as he is, but the game has changed and become more complex since he last played and it'll take time for him to catch up, he played with no feel. It looked like a Derek Rose work out session not Derek Rose all star point guard. He was a disaster on defence and had some bad turnovers.

I guess my point is everyone is focusing on how explosive he is, but wiggins is explosive but that doesn't mean he can play the game. Yet...
                        Rose was very sloppy last night, turning the ball left and right. His athleticism is off the charts tho.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ohhh okay. He will come around but it will take time.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The only thing I wish I saw more from Demar in those highlights is more of a crossover. He did a lot of the behind the back dribbling which was good and worked but a nice crossover would be nice.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Rose was very sloppy last night, turning the ball left and right. His athleticism is off the charts tho.
                              I don't get it. How this kid didn't lose his speed and explosiveness after 2 major knee surgeries. hm.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                I don't get it. How this kid didn't lose his speed and explosiveness after 2 major knee surgeries. hm.
                                Westbrook s situation is nearly identical
                                "Bruno?
                                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X