No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade demar to 76ers for third pick in the draft and draft jayson Tatum. 76ers then sign Lowry and we resign tucker ibaka everyone wins.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      He was being sarcastic. The media were asking what-if questions making excuses for why they lost (I think the exact question was having more time to gel), that he got tired of so he retorted with that LBJ comment. It was a throwaway line about excuses or what-ifs, not really about LeBron.

It's a nothing line. But it's catchy and easy to take out of context, so the media got exactly what they wanted out of that exchange.

The actual exchange:

Reporter: "Do you think that, maybe if you guys had a little more time, things might have been different this time around? It feels like that might have been the issue."

DeMar: "Hey, if we had LeBron on our team, too, we would have won. You know, we can say that, we can say that all day: time, everything, but you know, we didn't. You know, it happened. You know, we got swept, and you know, it's going to be another one of those long summers for us."
      This is now the 5th year I said trade this guy tried of excuses

Comment

• Derozan got the third team all NBA nod

Comment

• Nice work DD!

Deandre Jordan doesn't deserve to be anywhere near that list. Ahead of Marc Gasol? Bullshit.

Rest of it looks fine.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• So huge. Congrats Demar!!! Though, to be honest, it would have been a robbery if he didn't.

Comment

• Not at all surprised. We got a true star on our hands. Proved it in the season and the playoffs this year. Scary part he can still get better.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• So Demar made All-NBA 3rd Team.

I honestly saw it coming and predicted it a bunch of times in my posts.

Well deserved! Congrats Demar!

Keep proving them haters wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  This is now the 5th year I said trade this guy tried of excuses
                  The 5th year he's proved you wrong.

3 time all star and now All-NBA since you've been saying trade the guy.

Lmao

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                    So Demar made All-NBA 3rd Team.

I honestly saw it coming and predicted it a bunch of times in my posts.

Well deserved! Congrats Demar!

Keep proving them haters wrong!

The underdog angle is nice but not sure how relevant it is after signing one of the biggest contracts in the history of the league last summer (without much controversy at all), being chosen for USAB, being voted in as an AS starter, and being voted All-NBA.

At some point you're properly recognized. There will always be a few internet trolls, for every player.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Congrats to DeMar, well-deserved.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        The underdog angle is nice but not sure how relevant it is after signing one of the biggest contracts in the history of the league last summer (without much controversy at all), being chosen for USAB, being voted in as an AS starter, and being voted All-NBA.

At some point you're properly recognized. There will always be a few internet trolls, for every player.
                        Agreed. I think we can drop the whole "Haters" thing now. I mean, besides the Claw, who else hates on Demar anymore? Lol

Majority of people on the boards absolutely recognize and appreciate what Demar has accomplished and brought to the team.
                        Last edited by Joey; Thu May 18, 2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Agreed. I think we can drop the whole "Haters" thing now. I mean, besides the Claw, who else hates on Demar anymore? Lol

Majority of people on the boards absolutely recognize and appreciate what Demar has accomplished and brought to the team.
                          What? Oh they are lurking Joey....

I too hope that everyone recognizes and appreciates what Demar has accomplished and what he means to the team.

Demar becomes all-star starter and All-NBA and we all sing kumbaya?

The history of this thread says they are lurking.....

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Nice work DD!

Deandre Jordan doesn't deserve to be anywhere near that list. Ahead of Marc Gasol? Bullshit.

Rest of it looks fine.
                            I wanna know who the one genius is who voted LeBron and Westbrook as 2nd team, lol.

And someone actually thought that Kawhi was only worthy of a 3rd team vote?

Nikola Jokic got as many 1st team votes as Curry.

Man, there A LOT of morons who are supposed to be "NBA experts". A gentle reminder of how subjective every award really is. This isn't much less of a popularity contest than allstar selections.
                            Last edited by Nilanka; Fri May 19, 2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I wanna know who the one genius is who voted LeBron and Westbrook as 2nd team, lol.

And someone actually thought that Kawhi was only worthy of a 3rd team vote?

Nikola Jokic got as many 1st team votes as Curry.

Man, there A LOT of morons who are supposed to be "NBA experts". A gentle reminder of how subjective every award really is. This isn't much less of a popularity contest than allstar selections.
                              The best part is these morons now can directly affect the amount of money players can be paid.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

This thread used to average 10 pages per day. SMH
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X