Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    I'm still the Mayor of the District of Derozan and Christ1an is my deputy Mayor...... If I remember correctly.

I really wish those guys like McHappy were still around..... If only to say, thanks!
    Remember OldSchool? Don't think he made a another post after Masai resigned DD.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      The guy who claimed that jv was by far the best defensive player on the team and that t Ross is a star who's being held back by the coach and derozan?

Fun times.

Comment

Yea, he totally disappeared along with Snooch. Those guys and McHappy were apparently my arch enemies......the good old days. lol Now we have, THE CLAW.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
          The guy who claimed that jv was by far the best defensive player on the team and that t Ross is a star who's being held back by the coach and derozan?

Fun times.
          Hahaha That guy was something else.

The mods had to step in hourly back then. Now you wouldn't even know that we have moderators.

Comment

Damn people actually hated DeRozan that much?

He did used to be quite a lot worse, but I didn't realize he was making people quit sites by re-signing with the team lol.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Remember mchappys controversial "district of derozan"? It's a thriving metropolis now

Then a group of us made spin offs, the fields of Landry, valley of Valanciunas, lowry land..good times
              Lol. Yeah, I remember that. Fields of Landry was DanH's. I tried promoting the "Borough of Hans", but that bandwagon filled up at 1.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Lol. Yeah, I remember that. Fields of Landry was DanH's. I tried promoting the "Borough of Hans", but that bandwagon filled up at 1.
                I will never get off the Landry Fields bandwagon.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post

He did used to be quite a lot worse, but I didn't realize he was making people quit sites by re-signing with the team lol.
                  The year we got swept by Washington even this thread had to be locked down and people absolutely hated him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Fields of Landry was KeonClarks. I wish I knew how to use the search bar better. I know DanH gets credit for everything around here, but I'm gonna be THAT guy and take this back
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Fields of Landry was KeonClarks. I wish I knew how to use the search bar better. I know DanH gets credit for everything around here, but I'm gonna be THAT guy and take this back
                      Yeah I don't think I came up with it, but I sure as hell lived there.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

It was a Civil War
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• man...I hated Derozan back in the day though
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            man...I hated Derozan back in the day though
                            Me too.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I preferred the Bargnani battles over the DeRozan one's. The pro Bargnani crowd was so funny. Was even funnier to see Tim W lose his sh!t.

Comment

DeMar has an entire cemetary full of dead posters. The funny thing is that they'll be back like zombies as soon as he has a tough stretch. Also just like zombies it's kind of sad that their single-minded obsession for brains/threes has kept them from appreciating the greatest continuing story this franchise has ever had.

Comment

Working...
                                X