No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that I thing being a good old school team is a bad thing, but we lost to Cleveland playing that style. Raptors are past trying to be a good team. It's about championships now.

Comment

• Man I love DeMars attitude. Rod Black asked DeMar three times about his historic play right now, trying to get him to acknowledge his personal achievement. These were his answers:
      -I don't think nothing of it, I just go out and try to win, honestly
      -I won't think about it until I'm finished playing, in 20 years, I'll brag to the kids
      -I don't think about it until you bring it up

I mean it has to feel good, but at least his head is on straight. #characterguy

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Man I love DeMars attitude. Rod Black asked DeMar three times about his historic play right now, trying to get him to acknowledge his personal achievement. These were his answers:
        -I don't think nothing of it, I just go out and try to win, honestly
        -I won't think about it until I'm finished playing, in 20 years, I'll brag to the kids
        -I don't think about it until you bring it up

I mean it has to feel good, but at least his head is on straight. #characterguy
        Honestly its now bothering me that he keeps getting asked about his streak every postgame interview.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gOA7OaCA3c
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Patience with this dude is really paying off. Man came into the league with the ability to dunk, mean-mug and pretty much do nothing else. We've seen people want to trade him for anything from a mid 1st round pick to Gerald Henderson to Danny Green to Lance Stephenson to whatever we can get to avoid paying him the max.

He's delivering right now, big time. Again I'm not sure this is sustainable but it doesn't really look unsustainable. If he maintains anything close to this he's right up there as one of the best players in the league. Dude has no clue what a ceiling is.

Comment

• http://hoopshabit.com/2016/11/13/tor...demar-derozan/

Yes, he’ll eventually come back down to earth in terms of his mid-range proficiency, but in leveraging on his improved handle and newfound decisiveness alone, DeMar DeRozan’s days as a 30 point per game scorer might just be here to stay.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Honestly its now bothering me that he keeps getting asked about his streak every postgame interview.
                Feel the same. Just talk to him about that particular game.

Comment

• I wonder if DD was not playing out of this world to start the season and was just playing like last season, HOW MANY wins this team would have ???

This is a scary thought as it seems like after 3-4 seasons, we still have not improved our SF and PF positions.

Comment

• I only have my doubts he can remain a 30+ppg scorer because most players that have done so usually had 2-3 50+pt games and a number of 40+pt games. I could see a few more 40pt games but 50 is a lot to score especially on more than one occasion. They usually need those games to remain above 30ppg because of course they will have multiple games in the 20s and even a cold game or two under 20 so they need the big explosions to balance out the cold nights.

Unfortunately I don't see that happening so I think DeMar finishing in the 25-27ppg which is still HUGE. I never would have imagined the raw player I seen in the first year would be able to score at the same level as VC. If he does somehow average 30+ppg he becomes the undeniable Raptor GOAT. But he really seems to have figured out that he's a master of the midrange and stopped trying to force being a 3pt shooter. Creating his own lane.

Comment

• So what happened to all the DeRozan haters?

Comment

• danno wrote: View Post
                        So what happened to all the DeRozan haters?
                        The two biggest ones are gone. The others will be back soon enough.

There are three certainties in life: death, taxes, and arguing about DeMar DeRozan on the Raptors Republic forums.

Comment

• Can Zach Lowe please just write a whole article about all the craft ways DeRozan manages to score so consistently this season.

Comment

What do you expect people to complain about right now? He's playing great right now.

Or are you simply trying to stir old arguments up for the sake of trolling?
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              The two biggest ones are gone. The others will be back soon enough.

There are three certainties in life: death, taxes, and arguing about DeMar DeRozan on the Raptors Republic forums.
                              I know McHappy ... Who was the other one that is not here ?

Comment

Can't you just enjoy the historic accomplishments he's achieving without trying to start a flamewar? Give it a rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X