No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love demar love this guy Andrea should learn from this kid and work day in day out!

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...EGMENT-2309661

Comment

• Demar Derozan's Progress measured in Mental Miles.

Great article by CBSSports.com on Demar Derozan up right now.

Its a long one, so I won't even bother posting parts of the article, as I recommend reading the whole thing.
      But leave it to an American Outlet to do a better Spotlight on our own player. Ugh.

Demar Derozan's Progress measured in Mental Miles.

A couple Bullet-points they list at the bottom caught my eye though:
      CBSSports.com wrote:
      • DeRozan's fiancee is also a baller, and DeRozan says she's always trying to topple him in shooting contests. As to whether she has ever beaten him one-on-one? "Never. I'd never let that happen." I'm sure she'll love to read that. Every married guy reading this just shook his head.
      • On what he wishes NBA players realized more about Toronto, which constantly struggles with attracting free agents: "Great city. It's better than a lot of cities that you can think of. It's really diverse. The culture's great. The fan base is great."
      I didn't know he was engaged?! Or even that he had a girlfriend? Crazy .. but then again .. why should I know this?

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Its a long one, so I won't even bother posting parts of the article, as I recommend reading the whole thing.
        But leave it to an American Outlet to do a better Spotlight on our own player. Ugh.

I didn't know he was engaged?! Or even that he had a girlfriend? Crazy .. but then again .. why should I know this?
        He is engaged? Wow, talk about being on the DL! Unlike Fields who basically feeds the relationship to the media!
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Nice find, Joey. Thanks.

That is crazy he is engaged.

Comment

• Grown man DeRozan

Comment

• http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/1...ls=nbahpsplit2

More accolades.

Love how he stuffed the stat sheet last night. Last year if he wasn't scoring, he wasn't contributing (weird, who does that sound like?).

Comment

• DEMAR WAS MENTIONED ON NBA.COM?!

that never happens.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Great game today by Derozan. His offensive game is really developing well.

Comment

• An interesting stat about Demar I saw today, he leads the league in shots blocked (39). Not exactly a good thing, but at least he is being aggressive. The list includes guys like Greg Monroe, Carmelo Anthony, and Tim Duncan; so it's not necessarily a knock per say.

It's at the bottom of this link
                    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...liers/1761627/
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      An interesting stat about Demar I saw today, he leads the league in shots blocked (39). Not exactly a good thing, but at least he is being aggressive. The list includes guys like Greg Monroe, Carmelo Anthony, and Tim Duncan; so it's not necessarily a knock per say.

It's at the bottom of this link
                      http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...liers/1761627/
                      Do blocked shot attempts also consist of when he is obviously fouled and they don't call it?

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        Do blocked shot attempts also consist of when he is obviously fouled and they don't call it?
                        I would doubt it. To be honest, I've never seen the stat before, anywhere, ever. I don't know if that is a stat they got from the NBA, hoopsdata or some other source, so there is certainly some ambiguity to it.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          My guess is absolutely those are included as blocks. Unfortunately.
                          I'm not usually one for conspiracies, but the Refs have been especially, and consistently, brutal this season when it comes to Demar. And what I LOVE, is that he's complaining to the refs less than ever. Play the game, young buck.

Comment

• Ya Demar has really matured, its just too bad he doesnt go to the line as much as all star James Harden I guess thats his next path in growth. Harden's fta is ridiculous hes avg 12 trips refs give this guy the whistle.

Comment

• If its not a foul than it has to be a foul makes sense
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Props from CBS Sports to Demar on his reverse dunk against Houston:
                                http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ous-at-dunking

Comment

Working...
                                X