X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17.6 ppg
    yeah, he can shoot.

AL jefferson makes 15 million a year
    scoring 17.4, albeit in a different position.

david west makes 10 million a year
    scoring 17.0

Before this season you couldn't even compare Demar with these other guys.

Comment

• d749 wrote: View Post
      everyone needs to start tweeting who is @demarderozan? #clown
      he called hollinger a clown at the begining of the season but it turns out hollinger was actually being generous with his prediction
      DeMar shouldn't have even reacted to the Hollinger prediction in the first place, because clearly it's none of his business. Should've done something on the court to prove him wrong, instead of tweeting it.

But why in God's name would we, supposed Raptor fans, tweet negative shit to one of our own players??

Hella stupid bud.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Nice to see we have a bunch of fans who buy in to the crap this team is selling. I guess thats why toronto sports teams continue to shit the bed over the years while we continue to pay for diamonds when were being sold glass.

Fact is, every player on this team expected playoffs this year, and obviously by a huge margin or one of our players wouldnt feel the need to disrespect the opinion of one of the best analysts in the game for the world to see.

Anybody who actually believes this team simply wasnt good enough to do it is dead wrong. They were fully capable, and had the guys to get it done. But they simply didn't for a number of excuses that everyone continues to run through.

Some of these would include: Bargnani's regression, injuries, reffing, Lowrys play, the Rudy trade.

And the reason behind all of these? Poor execution. Thats all it comes down to. The freedom this team has had on offence would be unacceptable anywhere else it the league. I mean, on what other teams do we see coaches run plays where the end result is meant to be a college three without your feet set? All year we have played into the style of game the opposing team brings, thats not a winning formula. Good teams dont play YOUR game, they play theirs.

Bargagnis poor play was mainly due to the fact that the ball was taken out of his hands, while he was left to stand at the 3 point line as a "floor spacer". Oh, and remember, this is the guy who has always had a problem with being ingaged in the game. Tell him to go stand in the same spot for 20 seconds while some other guy throws up a bad shot and thats what you will get. Then it goes onto Lowrys poor play, partly because of his attiude, but mainly because he isnt used properly either.

Reffing wasnt a problem, we didn't earn those calls and have done nothing to deserve them with the game on the line. Take away a few of the garbage shots they take every game and it wouldnt come down to refs anyway.

Didn't we once say that this teams main strength was going to be depth? yeah.

We wouldn't even have Rudy if we did't shit the bed.

And Demar, certainly not worth 10 million, who pays a shooting guard that kind of money who can't shoot, dribble the ball, pass or defend. He is not what I would call a winning player. And hes fallen in love with his jumper. THE SAME JUMPER THAT IS ONLY GOOD FROM MIDRANGE. (Don't be fooled by his high usage rate) The guy we have been giving the ball to on offense likes to take some of the worst shots in the game and we expect to win like that. Though I will admit Demar has improved, I'm not sure its a good thing because its just taking him further from asfknlnnldsvfvDSFGVERVEVEEVEV IM BORED WHY AM I WRITTING THIS ABOUT OUR SHITTY TEAM TO A BUNCH OF CLOWNS THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME GOODBYE. YOU'RE STUPID
        Somehow I really enjoyed this post.

Comment

Nice to see we have a bunch of fans who buy in to the crap this team is selling. I guess thats why toronto sports teams continue to shit the bed over the years while we continue to pay for diamonds when were being sold glass.

Fact is, every player on this team expected playoffs this year, and obviously by a huge margin or one of our players wouldnt feel the need to disrespect the opinion of one of the best analysts in the game for the world to see.

Anybody who actually believes this team simply wasnt good enough to do it is dead wrong. They were fully capable, and had the guys to get it done. But they simply didn't for a number of excuses that everyone continues to run through.

Some of these would include: Bargnani's regression, injuries, reffing, Lowrys play, the Rudy trade.

And the reason behind all of these? Poor execution. Thats all it comes down to. The freedom this team has had on offence would be unacceptable anywhere else it the league. I mean, on what other teams do we see coaches run plays where the end result is meant to be a college three without your feet set? All year we have played into the style of game the opposing team brings, thats not a winning formula. Good teams dont play YOUR game, they play theirs.

Bargagnis poor play was mainly due to the fact that the ball was taken out of his hands, while he was left to stand at the 3 point line as a "floor spacer". Oh, and remember, this is the guy who has always had a problem with being ingaged in the game. Tell him to go stand in the same spot for 20 seconds while some other guy throws up a bad shot and thats what you will get. Then it goes onto Lowrys poor play, partly because of his attiude, but mainly because he isnt used properly either.

Reffing wasnt a problem, we didn't earn those calls and have done nothing to deserve them with the game on the line. Take away a few of the garbage shots they take every game and it wouldnt come down to refs anyway.

Didn't we once say that this teams main strength was going to be depth? yeah.

We wouldn't even have Rudy if we did't shit the bed.

And Demar, certainly not worth 10 million, who pays a shooting guard that kind of money who can't shoot, dribble the ball, pass or defend. He is not what I would call a winning player. And hes fallen in love with his jumper. THE SAME JUMPER THAT IS ONLY GOOD FROM MIDRANGE. (Don't be fooled by his high usage rate) The guy we have been giving the ball to on offense likes to take some of the worst shots in the game and we expect to win like that. Though I will admit Demar has improved, I'm not sure its a good thing because its just taking him further from asfknlnnldsvfvDSFGVERVEVEEVEV IM BORED WHY AM I WRITTING THIS ABOUT OUR SHITTY TEAM TO A BUNCH OF CLOWNS THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME GOODBYE. YOU'RE STUPID
          I enjoyed that last line a lot.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Not many other guys in the league can do what DeMar can do. Hes averaging allstar numbers, and on any given night can explode, if allstars were based on stats alone and not fan voting he would have been one this year. Can we just end the debate and say hey you know what? DeMar is actually a dam good player.

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                Wow
                lol

For once I am stumped.

Comment

• i win. we all lose

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Not many other guys in the league can do what DeMar can do. Hes averaging allstar numbers, and on any given night can explode, if allstars were based on stats alone and not fan voting he would have been one this year. Can we just end the debate and say hey you know what? DeMar is actually a dam good player.
                    Lol, till he learns how to play defense and handle the ball he will never be an all star.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Lol, till he learns how to play defense and handle the ball he will never be an all star.
                      Plenty of Allstars don't play D.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, Toronto's had 2 of them before

Comment

Seriously this... If you fans are expecting DeMar to be LEbron you are never going to get that, take him for what he is a very good second option behind Gay...Toronto hasnt had multiple otions since Garbojosa days... Seriously I dont get the constant DeMar trolling. Nothing done can ever satisfy a fan.

Comment

Not many other guys in the league can do what DeMar can do. Hes averaging allstar numbers, and on any given night can explode, if allstars were based on stats alone and not fan voting he would have been one this year. Can we just end the debate and say hey you know what? DeMar is actually a dam good player.

Comment

So would Aaron Gray.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Yea but they are very very good in atleast one area of their game. DeRozan has no area of his game that is above average.

Comment

Working...
                                X