Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    https://youtu.be/0X57NI-MoWQ?t=2m52s

Not sure how many of you know who Vince Staples is, but I thought this was kind of funny. He probably knows DD well cause they grew up near each other and are just a couple years apart, sounds like DD didn't take shit from people when he was younger.
    Play this everytime you see DeMar...

Comment

Not sure how many of you know who Vince Staples is, but I thought this was kind of funny. He probably knows DD well cause they grew up near each other and are just a couple years apart, sounds like DD didn't take shit from people when he was younger.
      This is killing me. What has DeMar done in the past? What does Vince know that I don't? I always thought he was this chill dude

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        This is killing me. What has DeMar done in the past? What does Vince know that I don't? I always thought he was this chill dude
        Best to just leave it alone.

Speaking of which...the claw Reborn seems to have "disappeared"...along with snooch, oldschoolkool and mcHAPPY

Demar derozan is amazing at basketball! Best player i've ever seen!

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lol Claw must have been a wreck last night seeing DeMar notch 9 assists in a game

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Best to just leave it alone.

Speaking of which...the claw Reborn seems to have "disappeared"...along with snooch, oldschoolkool and mcHAPPY

Demar derozan is amazing at basketball! Best player i've ever seen!

Pretty sure McHappy's been gone for a whiiiille now. This reminds me of some guy who used to praise and adore Bargnani like a god when he still played here... can't remember his name anymore.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
              This reminds me of some guy who used to praise and adore Bargnani like a god when he still played here... can't remember his name anymore.
              Multipaul? Ya ... "Bargs is 2Pac". Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Multipaul? Ya ... "Bargs is 2Pac". Lol
                Oh man yup definitely Multipaul. Holy crap that's a blast from the past.

Comment

This is too funny; he talking about our Mild Mannered DBo?!
                  "We'll talk about this later ... Respect Demar Derozan though, That's all I gotta say".

Comment

Oh man yup definitely Multipaul. Holy crap that's a blast from the past.
                    Damn, you were lurking around for THAT long?! Lol .. or did you have a previous account?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Damn, you were lurking around for THAT long?! Lol .. or did you have a previous account?
                      Lol believe it or not, if my memory is correct I've probably been lurking since like the 2008-2009 season. Can't really think of a reason why I haven't made an account until now...

Comment

• No wonder he has the debo nickname lol

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
                          No wonder he has the debo nickname lol
                          Hahahaha I'm just picturing Demar riding around Compton on a bike ...

WARNING: Video contains expletives that may offend some viewers.

Comment

Lol believe it or not, if my memory is correct I've probably been lurking since like the 2008-2009 season. Can't really think of a reason why I haven't made an account until now...
                            2008! Damn who else is out there watching us talk right now..

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

There's something about derozan we don't see man. Players gravitate towards him, from every team. He's got some sort of aura the fans don't know about. Keep in mind he grew up in the middle of gang city usa. Thrown up the crip sign a few times too.

Comment

2008! Damn who else is out there watching us talk right now..

Comment

Working...
                                X