No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone here apologize to DeMar now! I am sorry man for doubting you.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Everyone here apologize to DeMar now! I am sorry man for doubting you.
      Myself, Chrisitan and one other guy who's name i cant remember
      dont have too, we NEVER doubted him
      ahaha
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Demar is now usually making the shots he used to "usually make" that he didn't usually make.

He's been awesome thus far.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Demar is now usually making the shots he used to "usually make" that he didn't usually make.

He's been awesome thus far.
          I don't think thats it! He looks great navigating the floor and finding his spots without rushing. He is using his size and I see him rising straight up on jumpers he used to fade away from. He is playing smarter and with more composure.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• He's evolved into Dekobe

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post

He's evolved into Dekobe
              Yes but the good Dekobe, not the bad one in the last 4 years.

Comment

• Four games into the season, both DeMar DeRozan and Anthony Davis have multiple 40-point games.

FROM ELIAS: The only other season in NBA history in which more than one player had multiple 40-point games within the first four games of a season was 1962-63 with HOF'ers Wilt Chamberlain and Walt Bellamy.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post

He's evolved into Dekobe
                  Honestly really strange to see Demar in the same company as those 3 guys, but hey he has been incredible in the first 4 games.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Yes but the good Dekobe, not the bad one in the last 4 years.
                    The bad DeKobe was him thinking he was Kobe. This DeKobe is actually comparable to Kobe on offense. Scary for the rest of the league

Comment

• Yahhhh, but he can not shoot 3 pointers and does not pass to Big Val !!! lets trade him ...

Comment

• Dat Maxcat.. DeMar DeRozan

Comment

• He's been so aggressive using multiple screens to get wide open looks from midrange. Plus getting into the lane, but mostly just getting wide open looks. Plus he's hitting some very tough shots - at some point those ones won't fall, but most of his shots are open or right in the paint. Very impressed so far this year. His passing game has taken a small step back, but that should phase back in when he's not hitting literally everything.

And he hit a three tonight!
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Kobe Bryant has been retired for just a few months but he's not yet missing being away from the game.

"Not even a little bit," Bryant said.
                            Maybe that's because he's still playing...

Comment

• I like demar. Always have.

except when he sucks.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X