Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    You can belittle the 30 points he gave us (however inefficient) but that doesn't change the fact that he played his heart out for us while being guarded by one of the best defenders in the NBA.

This "pig" helped us get into the second round for the first time in 15 years. We wouldn't of won without him anyways. Especially with Lowry unable to hit shots.

Must be nice to constantly criticize and degrade him while sitting at your computer contributing nothing but hate.

Edit:

I value Magic Johnson's opinion on Demar more than yours.
    The same Magic who thinks DeRozan will be a Laker next year?

Comment

You can belittle the 30 points he gave us (however inefficient) but that doesn't change the fact that he played his heart out for us while being guarded by one of the best defenders in the NBA.

This "pig" helped us get into the second round for the first time in 15 years. We wouldn't of won without him anyways. Especially with Lowry unable to hit shots.

Must be nice to constantly criticize and degrade him while sitting at your computer contributing nothing but hate.

Edit:

DeRozan has very little to do with the fact that Raptors are in the second round. Even more so, Raps would've benefited if DeRozan played less than he did.
      MeDar ReDozan

Comment

Edit:

+1
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          He doesn't think that. He thinks the Lakers should go after him. Which would be smart his one of the best free agents out there. I still think DD will be back. Especially after showing he can contribute to a successful playoff team.
          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Tue May 3, 2016, 02:12 PM.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Yes, I do.

Demar was #3 on his list behind Kevint Durant and Lebron no? Also, he said that's who the lakers SHOULD go after.

Maybe watch the clip before replying..?

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
              DeRozan has very little to do with the fact that Raptors are in the second round. Even more so, Raps would've benefited if DeRozan played less than he did.
              Bullshit.

All the attention Demar got from George and the Pacer's defence would've gone to someone else.

Some people don't seem to have a clue.

Comment

Bullshit.

All the attention Demar got from George and the Pacer's defence would've gone to someone else.

It is so good to think that you're the one that gets it. Stop acting like you know basketball better than somebody else. You don't. And stop pretending like having an opinion about basketball - a primitive sport - is an intellectual thing. Thanks for your great insight, but no, I think I do have a clue.
                MeDar ReDozan

Comment

Bullshit.

But George can only guard one person. A passing based offense would run the ball away from him and towards their weaker defenders.

How many times did we have a guy on the floor guarded by Monta Ellis who could exploit that matchup, and still end up with DeMar driving into PG during that series?
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Bullshit.

Don't bother they don't get it. DD was our leading scorer for 3 of our 4 wins I believe but, had no impact on us winning the series.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Don't bother they don't get it. DD was our leading scorer for 3 of our 4 wins I believe but, had no impact on us winning the series.
                      He took 23.9% of our shots! He better have scored at least a few times.

Comment

• What Chr1stian and Special1 seem to be either unwilling or incapable of understanding is that how many possessions it takes for you to score matters too.

Literally, by both ORtg and TS%, the only Raptors player less efficient than DeMar in that series was Scola.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          What Chr1stian and Special1 seem to be either unwilling or incapable of understanding is that how many possessions it takes for you to score matters too.

Literally, by both ORtg and TS%, the only Raptors player less efficient than DeMar in that series was Scola.
                          What you don't seem to get is that the team plays better when DD is being aggressive. Like or not but, your role players feed off your all-stars. Its been that way all year and its not going to change in the playoffs.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• George: I am not a chucker! I Never have chucked! Never will chuck! No chuck! Kramer, am I a chucker?

Kramer: Oh, you're a chucker, buddy.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              What you don't seem to get is that the team plays better when DD is being aggressive. Like or not but, your role players feed off your all-stars. Its been that way all year and its not going to change in the playoffs.
                              This just isn't true though. Of our 4 wins, the two with the biggest margins of victory where the ones in which he took the least shots and played the least minutes.

In the regular season, DeMar's usage in wins and losses is virtually identical, but his shooting percentages were much higher in wins. Also, he had a far, far better defensive rating in wins than losses.

This suggests that it's not about how much DeMar shoots, but how well he chooses his shots and him making sure he's present on the defensive end.

Comment

• I am all for a back and forth debate on demar, and I usually take the side of anti demar, but some of you guys lose me when you start calling him pig and douchebag. It's actually pathetic.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X