Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Pointless to even make an effort.

Fanaticism overrules logic.
    Gotta love the hypocrisy

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Gotta love the hypocrisy
      You are in my company, you can't cast the first stone too. .

Good back and forth with you though, it's been a blast.

Comment

• l think by now, DeMar would have figured that in today's game, mid range doesn't work successfully anymore in the playoffs.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          And Draft who lmfao

DeRozan is the best SG in the league, If MU trades him for a first he should be immediately terminated
          Butler and Klay are not SGs?

DeMar maybe the best in the regular season,
          but his game is useless in the playoffs.
          And l am a big fan of DeMAr.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
            I don't think that's realistic. I'd like to see Demar under another coach. We should make the coaching change right away obviously and that coach should detail what he expects from Demar. Ideally one of those things will be defensive accountability. Should have a defensive coach all summer. When bored of practicing defence - shoot corner 3's until makes 100.
            This.
            In this order:
            Modern offense
            Add a 3
            Work on that D

I'd be terrified of a Derozan right now who could hit a 3 consistently. That player would be absolutely unstoppable with his mid range and driving game.

Comment

• Zing79 wrote: View Post
              This.
              In this order:
              Modern offense
              Add a 3
              Work on that D

I'd be terrified of a Derozan right now who could hit a 3 consistently. That player would be absolutely unstoppable with his mid range and driving game.
              One thing about Derozan every year he gets better..b prepared..
              Ask Kobe who his favorite player is association..yup..u guessed it Demar,everyone needs 2 relax.
              Lebron is great,but his team is pretty good,Irving,Love,Tristian..these guys can play.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• DeMar is our Kobe, we need to find him a Shaq. Obviously, Jonas is not the answer. Let's compare our roster with 2003-04 Lakers

Lowry at this age is a much better player than a prime Gary Payton
                DeRozan every year is getting better as in he models his game like Kobe
                DMC is no Rick Fox but similar in terms of defense, both are lazy on the defensive end
                Ibaka at this age is a much better player than a prime Karl Malone
                that leaves Val, Val is no Shaq so we need a Shaq type of player, period.
                Cory Joseph fare well with Derek Fisher
                The rest of the bench is much more better than Lakers' bench.

Problem is coaching, no comparison between Casey to Phil Jackson. So this offseason, we need a high profile coach and a Shaq type of player.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                  DeMar is our Kobe, we need to find him a Shaq. Obviously, Jonas is not the answer. Let's compare our roster with 2003-04 Lakers

DMC is no Rick Fox but similar in terms of defense, both are lazy on the defensive end

Problem is coaching, no comparison between Casey to Phil Jackson. So this offseason, we need a high profile coach and a Shaq type of player.
                  1) I don't think you understand the meaning of "prime"

2) OK great we just need to find a Shaq. SHOULD be another one in the next 50 years
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• the thing with his mid range is it would actually be MORE effective if he had a three to scare them with. They have to respect the 3 so they come out. He drives, someone helps...means somebody is open.
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• LateBoomer wrote: View Post
                      Butler and Klay are not SGs?

DeMar maybe the best in the regular season,
                      but his game is useless in the playoffs.
                      And l am a big fan of DeMAr.
                      He was our best player hands down in the playoffs...

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                        DeMar is our Kobe, we need to find him a Shaq. Obviously, Jonas is not the answer. Let's compare our roster with 2003-04 Lakers

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        1) I don't think you understand the meaning of "prime"

2) OK great we just need to find a Shaq. SHOULD be another one in the next 50 years
                        Malone was a 2x MVP, 11x All-NBA 1st Team, and 14x All-Star.

Ibaka is nowhere close to Malone in his prime.

Comment

• Does anyone have the full statement or question asked on what Demar said after the game when he said "If we had Lebron we would've won"? IMO that is a very cowardly and weak-ass statement. It's almost like they already had that mindset that they're going to lose anyway after they beat the Bucks. Even Lowry's statement saying no one is closing the gap on Lebron while the series is still going on is very weak. You shouldn't be hearing those statements from so-called leaders of the team. KG & company said it right on Area 21 - you don't praise and bow down to your opponent while you're still playing them in a 7-game series. Perkins also said that he won't be following that leadership.

What do you guys think? Oh FYI all Toronto news media outlets kept playing demar's statement this week everytime they would report about the Raptors.

Comment

• Chances are didn't mean for it to be taken the way it has been. Nothing like having everything you say recorded, magnified and played back over and over. Sort of like marriage.

Comment

• 2KJ wrote: View Post
                              Does anyone have the full statement or question asked on what Demar said after the game when he said "If we had Lebron we would've won"? IMO that is a very cowardly and weak-ass statement. It's almost like they already had that mindset that they're going to lose anyway after they beat the Bucks. Even Lowry's statement saying no one is closing the gap on Lebron while the series is still going on is very weak. You shouldn't be hearing those statements from so-called leaders of the team. KG & company said it right on Area 21 - you don't praise and bow down to your opponent while you're still playing them in a 7-game series. Perkins also said that he won't be following that leadership.

What do you guys think? Oh FYI all Toronto news media outlets kept playing demar's statement this week everytime they would report about the Raptors.
                              He was being sarcastic. The media were asking what-if questions making excuses for why they lost (I think the exact question was having more time to gel), that he got tired of so he retorted with that LBJ comment. It was a throwaway line about excuses or what-ifs, not really about LeBron.

It's a nothing line. But it's catchy and easy to take out of context, so the media got exactly what they wanted out of that exchange.

The actual exchange:

Reporter: "Do you think that, maybe if you guys had a little more time, things might have been different this time around? It feels like that might have been the issue."

DeMar: "Hey, if we had LeBron on our team, too, we would have won. You know, we can say that, we can say that all day: time, everything, but you know, we didn't. You know, it happened. You know, we got swept, and you know, it's going to be another one of those long summers for us."
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...as-reached-him

Kobe would do wonders for Derozan's game considering their games have a lot of similarities. Kobe would be a great help on how to combat traps/double teams, making the right passes, the right plays and so on.
                                Last edited by A.I; Sat May 13, 2017, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X