• Show
Clear All

• Xixak wrote: View Post
    Let DeMar enjoy his birthday week...

Then ship his ass off to Phoenix for Channing Frye after that
    "At least Channing Frye can shoot the 3" -Hater

Comment

• it probably taste like shit, with all the fondant
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        it probably taste like shit, with all the fondant
        That was literally my first impression too

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
          That was literally my first impression too
          lool, you know your first impression was shit i wish i was demar its a beautiful cake tho
          Last edited by lilmamba_; Sat Aug 10, 2013, 12:19 PM.
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            lool, you know you first impression was shit i wish i was demar its a beautiful cake tho
            lol it's an alright cake, but Rip Hamilton's was still better:

Comment

• Shoes and cake don't belong together, imo.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                Shoes and cake don't belong together, imo.
                Even a shoe made out of cake?! Lol

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Even a shoe made out of cake?! Lol
                  Yeah. Who wants to eat a cake that looks like a smelly shoe?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    Canada might as well remove the age limit for drinking. Pretty much every high school kid drinks openly, what's the point anymore?
                    I don't mean to come off as a jerk. But, There is so many problems with this that it's not even worth getting into. FYI, This isn't some new revelation. The fact that underage teens drink goes back generations. There's a reason why the law is in place, in fact that is the reason the law is in place.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• You DeMar working on baby number 2 for his birthday right fuck the cake fuck basketball tonight wheres my wife AT!!!! Ed Davis watch my daughter I need privacy tonight.

Go get it Homie! lol speaking of NBA girlfriends ms Poison aka ms Mamba aka Ms "Klutch" aka aka The Empress Ms Fine Wine akaMs Ms Bryant is

FINE! Kobe's wife is arguably in the top 10 of sports player wives.
                      Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Fri Aug 9, 2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        You DeMar working on baby number 2 for his birthday right fuck the cake fuck basketball tonight wheres my wife AT!!!! Ed Davis watch my daughter I need privacy tonight.

Go get it Homie! lol speaking of NBA girlfriends ms Poison aka ms Mamba aka Ms "Klutch" aka aka The Empress Ms Fine Wine akaMs Ms Bryant is

This post gave me brain damage..
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                          This post gave me brain damage..
                          Lol, sorry dude I cant help pay those medical bills.

Comment

You DeMar working on baby number 2 for his birthday right fuck the cake fuck basketball tonight wheres my wife AT!!!! Ed Davis watch my daughter I need privacy tonight.

u alright bro?

Comment

Lol, sorry dude I cant help pay those medical bills.
                              It's ok. The brain cells will regenerate. But, you sound like you're in-love with Demar..like creepy shrine in closet obsessed stalker in-love

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                                ..like creepy shrine in closet obsessed stalker in-love
                                What are you saying? That I should get rid of mine?

Comment

Working...
                                X