Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    You're the one saying he has to be the next Harden, no one else is.
    But that would fit in with all Derozan fans fantasy including yours that we could be the next Rockets if we surround him with shooters, a Capela type player and a coach like D'Antoni, no?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      But that would fit in with all Derozan fans fantasy including yours that we could be the next Rockets if we surround him with shooters, a Capela type player and a coach like D'Antoni, no?
      Never said that. All I said was surround Derozan with shooters and a good coach, and you'll have yourself a decent team.

Derozan will never be Harden, but of course you'll do anything to make Derozan look bad.

Comment

Never said that. All I said was surround Derozan with shooters and a good coach, and you'll have yourself a decent team.

Derozan will never be Harden, but of course you'll do anything to make Derozan look bad.
        I'm just telling the truth how flawed a player Derozan is...it would be very difficult to surround him because he has flawed fundamentals.

So similar question I posted on the game thread, who is this coach we are trying to recruit and who are these shooters Ujiri should trade for that would fit with this team financially?

Can they defend too?

I would appreciate that part from you

Comment

I'm just telling the truth how flawed a player Derozan is...it would be very difficult to surround him because he has flawed fundamentals.

So similar question I posted on the game thread, who is this coach we are trying to recruit and who are these shooters Ujiri should trade for that would fit with this team financially?

Can they defend too?

I would appreciate that part from you
          Lol yeah I'm not gonna waste time researching just to give an answer to that.

Comment

Lol yeah I'm not gonna waste time researching just to give an answer to that.
            Ok no problem lol

Comment

• This is the trade DeRozan thread so it doesn't matter to the raps if he's harden or not bc he won't be on our team, right? We should be focused on turning Corey brewer into harden

Comment

• I'm sorry but I'm still not sure why this thread exists.

Comment

Trade Derozan this offseason.

Let's build this team properly from the draft.
                  I don't think that's realistic. I'd like to see Demar under another coach. We should make the coaching change right away obviously and that coach should detail what he expects from Demar. Ideally one of those things will be defensive accountability. Should have a defensive coach all summer. When bored of practicing defence - shoot corner 3's until makes 100.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                    We could end up like Minnesota where we stockpile good, but not transcendent talent, and just wallow in mediocrity for 5+ years.
                    Think Towns will be top notch. He needs to play some D tho.

Comment

• This thread is crazy,honestly don't get u guys,maybe if this guy had some shooters around him,probably thrive even more,we as raptors fans should b lucky 2 have him,this guy is the only raptor that was drafted and signed with this franchise,so stop this s@#t,he needs more help and more talent around him.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        This thread is crazy,honestly don't get u guys,maybe if this guy had some shooters around him,probably thrive even more,we as raptors fans should b lucky 2 have him,this guy is the only raptor that was drafted and signed with this franchise,so stop this s@#t,he needs more help and more talent around him.
                        You make a good point. Everyone would remember the league perception of Toronto among American players quite quickly if Ujiri did as requested and dumped DD while letting Kyle walk.

Comment

• I'm curious to see what a different coach would be able to get out of Demar. Van Gundy's an interesting name that someone tossed out in a different thread, although I don't think we have the talent to get him here. But I think Demar and Casey have gone as far with each other as possible, and that one of them needs to go. For me to watch the team next year, anyways.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            This thread is crazy,honestly don't get u guys,maybe if this guy had some shooters around him,probably thrive even more,we as raptors fans should b lucky 2 have him,this guy is the only raptor that was drafted and signed with this franchise,so stop this s@#t,he needs more help and more talent around him.
                            Apollo wrote: View Post
                            You make a good point. Everyone would remember the league perception of Toronto among American players quite quickly if Ujiri did as requested and dumped DD while letting Kyle walk.
                            Good point.

They need to surround him with shooters BUT he also needs to work on his 3pt shot.
                            Last edited by The Great One; Sat May 6, 2017, 04:46 PM.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Good point.

They need to surround him with shooters BUT he also needs to work on his 3pt shot.
                              In today's NBA a shooting guard MUST have a 3-pt shot.

Comment

• Trading Demar Derozan in the Offseason

golden wrote: View Post
                                In today's NBA a shooting guard MUST have a 3-pt shot.
                                While that may be true (meaning I agree that he must up his percentages and take the 3-pt shot with confidence), it's also nice to have a SG that commands double and triple teams (basically the entire other team's defence) which opens up opportunities for his teammates.

There are other ways to be effective and game 3 showed that.

Funny, the players on our team who have been hitting 3s all season suddenly can't make a basket and have been useless for most of these playoffs....The same players who you said made us so deep and was our advantage......Lowry and Demar passed and they missed shot after shot after shot.

I know I know system.... The new excuse for missing open shots.... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by special1; Sat May 6, 2017, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X