Clear All

• Fellow Lurker here too!

Ball wrote: View Post

Comment

• jshchn wrote: View Post
      Fellow Lurker here too!
      I see you now!! Now you have to start contributing more! Lol

Comment

• Aw damn, the pressure is on! I was lurking here when DeRozan was drafted and people said his ceiling was Corey Maggette. *Shudders* How DeRozan transformed is nothing short of amazing.

Joey wrote: View Post
        I see you now!! Now you have to start contributing more! Lol

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

I was hoping he gets his own signature shoe instead of piggybacking of kobe's brand.

Comment

• Legend.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Hahahaha I'm just picturing Demar riding around Compton on a bike ...

WARNING: Video contains expletives that may offend some viewers.
                IT, Bradley and Crowder's faces needs to be photoshopped on Cube, Tucker and Red.

Comment

• Raptor GOAT

Comment

• I know they don't give the award to guys at this level, but DeMar should get some consideration for Most Improved. He has made that jump from a Maggette/Monta type of high volume, low efficiency 20 ppg guy to a much more dominant player who proved a hell of a lot while Lowry was out. The leap he has made to the tier he's in now is rare, a lot of guys never get there.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      I know they don't give the award to guys at this level, but DeMar should get some consideration for Most Improved. He has made that jump from a Maggette/Monta type of high volume, low efficiency 20 ppg guy to a much more dominant player who proved a hell of a lot while Lowry was out. The leap he has made to the tier he's in now is rare, a lot of guys never get there.
                      I actually thought the leap he made last year was far more impressive. His consistency at high volume this year is great, but is less of a hug leap than last year's conversion to actual decent efficiency on high usage. By many measures DeMar is putting up an almost identical year this year - but with a higher usage, which is very impressive and is reflected in an increase in his PER, but even his PER increased more last year (17.4 to 21.5) than this year (21.5 to 24).

Still, DeMar continues to defy all logic with how he improves over time, and probably deserves some sort of lifetime achievement award in the category, so I'd certainly have no issue with him being in the MIP discussion.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        I actually thought the leap he made last year was far more impressive. His consistency at high volume this year is great, but is less of a hug leap than last year's conversion to actual decent efficiency on high usage. By many measures DeMar is putting up an almost identical year this year - but with a higher usage, which is very impressive and is reflected in an increase in his PER, but even his PER increased more last year (17.4 to 21.5) than this year (21.5 to 24).

Still, DeMar continues to defy all logic with how he improves over time, and probably deserves some sort of lifetime achievement award in the category, so I'd certainly have no issue with him being in the MIP discussion.
                        The guy just keeps getting better and better. When people think he can't get any better .....he moves to another level.

This is why I never understood why some people wanted us to let him walk. This is also why those same people aren't around anymore. lol

Its impossible to hate on Demar now.... You'd just be embarrassing yourself.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          The guy just keeps getting better and better. When people think he can't get any better .....he moves to another level.

This is why I never understood why some people wanted us to let him walk. This is also why those same people aren't around anymore. lol

Its impossible to hate on Demar now.... You'd just be embarrassing yourself.
                          You actually don't know that, so you (and everyone) should stick to talking about the player, not the poster.

Demar's improvement has been great and unprecedented. This week starts the real test again. He needs to play better than last year's "empty the clip" mentality. The more he plays the facilitator role, the better he is. Tucker and Ibaka have also lit a fire under him on D which is great to see. Would love to see some double doubles from him this post-season.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• "Those people" haven't been around all season, so no need to keep talking about them. And people are entitled to hold any opinion they please. It's a sports forum after all. It would be a shitty one if we keep having to worry about stating our opinions for some sort of irrational fear that we could be proven wrong.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              You actually don't know that, so you (and everyone) should stick to talking about the player, not the poster.

Demar's improvement has been great and unprecedented. This week starts the real test again. He needs to play better than last year's "empty the clip" mentality. The more he plays the facilitator role, the better he is. Tucker and Ibaka have also lit a fire under him on D which is great to see. Would love to see some double doubles from him this post-season.
                              The decision-making has been one of the biggest forward steps, it's about more than just finding more efficient shots - with Lowry out, he's just been making better + more savvy decisions on almost every front, really imposing himself on games. Definitely he + Lowry need to do that in the playoffs, the defence needs to continue to be there, and a couple role players need to step up. Pull those ingredients together and it should be another deep run.

That's the superstar level, guys who really impose themselves on a game, not just find 20 points within the flow somewhere.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I'm so pumped for the playoffs!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X