Comment

• 11 days after FIBA WC.

http://instagram.com/p/tWNBWksjoB/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/tWhJg7sjmG/?modal=true

Comment

• Self made man. Cant wait!
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TBF it's not like he had a strenuous tournament...

Comment

• Those handles are looking pretty tight!

Comment

• yeah boy
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• His handles are looking really good. The only thing I'm going to say is it seems he uses his handles more to help him make space to take a jumper than to get to the basket. I wish he would look to blow by guys with the crossover more instead of pulling up for a jumper.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  His handles are looking really good. The only thing I'm going to say is it seems he uses his handles more to help him make space to take a jumper than to get to the basket. I wish he would look to blow by guys with the crossover more instead of pulling up for a jumper.
                  Once he has them trying to catch up to lost space, he can do anything from pull up to drive.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    Once he has them trying to catch up to lost space, he can do anything from pull up to drive.
                    That's true. It just seems he rather pull up than drive all the way. As long as he mixes it up during the season I'm good. I just so happy he's improved his ball handling this much.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• where are people seeing improved ball handling? from those shitty 15 second ads for training clinics on instagram? really?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        where are people seeing improved ball handling? from those shitty 15 second ads for training clinics on instagram? really?
                        Its the off season, where the fuck else we going to find stuff to talk about?
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• And he showed improved ball handling in FIBA so I don't understand what he's going on about.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            where are people seeing improved ball handling? from those shitty 15 second ads for training clinics on instagram? really?
                            Drew League. FIBA. Shitty 15 second Instagram Videos. It's really quite evident.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Drew League. FIBA. Shitty 15 second Instagram Videos. It's really quite evident.
                              Look, there's no evidence that matters at all yet. People getting all excited from such limited action, when in that play, we haven't seen the only thing that really matters about DeMar's handles. Will he dramatically cut down the amount of times he dribbles it off his own foot/leg and turns it over? Feel like I should have been counting those last year to check, but seriously, that was by far the biggest problem with his handles.

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan

Sorry but since when does seeing someone play in drew league, limited minutes in meaningless fiba and ads really count as some way to definitively say his handles have gotten a lot better?

In fiba he shot 28% from downtown and only 73% from the line. I guess he must be regressing!

People can talk about whatever they want in the offseason. But coming to overhyped conclusions based on meaningless 'evidence' is almost as silly as that ridiculous discussion about demar potentially being autistic or whatever the fuck that was about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by iblastoff; Fri Sep 26, 2014, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X