Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Demar Derozan in the Offseason

This is the most prudent move. Way more important move than signing his own free agents.

Ujiri should start finding a suitor.

Retool or rebuild.

Comment

• Trade DeMar, and you tear it all down. No point building with Casey and Lowry leading the charge.

Comment

• Enters thread....sees thread starter...leaves thread
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This is stupid.

This is not even close to the most pressing issue this summer, even if you hate DeMar's guts.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Trade DeMar, and you tear it all down. No point building with Casey and Lowry leading the charge.
            Hell or high water, his most loyal fans will defend him. Fuck even the most heinous serial killer has a public defender.

I just hope that the person who is calling the shot (Ujiri) see him as just another Melo.

It's not doom and gloom but he should retool. Derozan has so many flaws in his game so no matter who you surround him with (Rudy Gay, Lou Williams, Carroll, Ibaka and Tucker) we would still see the same outcome.

Comment

• You don't need to trade him. I honestly believe DeMar and Kyle can no longer exist alongside each other. Let Lowry walk. Build around DeMar and Jonas. Fire Casey. Tell DeMar work on his playmaking skills.

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                You don't need to trade him. I honestly believe DeMar and Kyle can no longer exist alongside each other. Let Lowry walk. Build around DeMar and Jonas. Fire Casey. Tell DeMar work on his playmaking skills.
                Build around JONAS? that ship done sailed

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Build around JONAS? that ship done sailed
                  Maybe not if you got a new coach in there. Is Stack ready?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Hell or high water, his most loyal fans will defend him. Fuck even the most heinous serial killer has a public defender.

I just hope that the person who is calling the shot (Ujiri) see him as just another Melo.

It's not doom and gloom but he should retool. Derozan has so many flaws in his game so no matter who you surround him with (Rudy Gay, Lou Williams, Carroll, Ibaka and Tucker) we would still see the same outcome.
                    Only in sports do folks rationalize through emotion that somehow it's a good idea to sell your best assets for less than face value after a bump in the road.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Only in sports do folks rationalize through emotion that somehow it's a good idea to sell your best assets for less than face value after a bump in the road.
                      Also true in marriage.

Claw Reborn and Demar Derozan: till death do us part

Comment

• Would you trade Derozan for the Net's Pick?

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                          You don't need to trade him. I honestly believe DeMar and Kyle can no longer exist alongside each other. Let Lowry walk. Build around DeMar and Jonas. Fire Casey. Tell DeMar work on his playmaking skills.
                          So build around two all offense, no defense players? Derozan is choke master. JV is outdated.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            But Ujiri is not just one of the ordinary Joe's, he is the guy being paid the big bucks to make this very difficult decision. I'm confident that he sees Derozan through a different lens.

If he still thinks that maybe firing a coach, breaking the bank by signing all his free agents including giving the max to an aging Point Guard and convincing ownership to pay the luxury tax just to support his 28 million 2016 Free Agent investment is the prudent move then I'm totally lost.

Having to patch up holes because his main guy cannot shoot the three, defend or carry the team in the playoffs is the most logical thing moving forward then I just rest my case.

Comment

Also true in marriage.

Claw Reborn and Demar Derozan: till death do us part
                              God help us

Comment

Enters thread....sees thread starter...leaves thread
                                It clearly shows the thread starter on the forum page. You wouldn't have had to enter the thread.
                                your pal,
                                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                                X