No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He doesn't get paid remotely near the max.

He earned his cheque tonight.

You're talking about his raise...

Comment

• I think he's back for real this time

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        I think he's back for real this time
        I don't know abt that but I sure as hell hope he is.

Comment

• I think for what ever reason he seemed not to get speed up and got to better spots, just sounder shot selection, kind of a dumb foul on the inbound

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan

Barolt wrote: View Post
            The entire max? Nope.

He was good tonight. But hell no am I justifying a max on one solid game in the middle of one of the worst playoff runs ever.
            Calm down man.

He's getting paid 9.5 million remember. You keep talking about his future salary. Let Masai worry about that.

Comment

• Great game by DeMar. I thought he played within himself. Like or hate his mid-range shots, when he gets looks like he was getting last night, from that range, they are going in.

Maye the thumb injury is requiring him to be a little more thoughtful about his shots? I don't know if that would happen or not. I just hope whatever it was it continues.

Comment

• I was pleased but not surprised that he got it rolling by being aggressive in close. DeMar did this last series. He played well last night because he moved in. All throughout the playoffs he played well in close for the most part. My guess is he reverts back to early clock contesed jumpers. I mean he 'proved us wrong' so he can relax again and get back to playing a game that doesn't match his skillset.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  ...My guess is he reverts back to early clock contested jumpers. I mean he 'proved us wrong' so he can relax again and get back to playing a game that doesn't match his skillset.
                  We can hope not.

Comment

• Does DeRozan only play well in game 5s?

Seriously though, solid game by DeRozan. Took 10 shots in the paint. Posted up when the opportunity presented itself, and calmly sunk his freebies.

We need him to maintain this level of smarts on Friday (especially if Deng is out). Consistency is the key going forward.
                    Last edited by Nilanka; Thu May 12, 2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Funny enough, his bad shot selections in game five were mostly in the face of Deng and he missed all of them.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Does DeRozan only play well in game 5s?

Seriously though, solid game by DeRozan. Took 10 shots in the paint. Posted up when the opportunity presented itself, and calmly sunk his freebies.

We need him to maintain this level of smarts on Friday (especially if Deng is out). Consistency is the key going forward.
                        He also got a couple whistles on jumpers too. That always helps.

Thing is, if he plays as poorly in the first 4 game of the next series there won't be a Game 5.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                          He also got a couple whistles on jumpers too. That always helps.

Thing is, if he plays as poorly in the first 4 game of the next series there won't be a Game 5.
                          He'll be defended by Lebron, I don't have high hopes

Comment

• dude really needs to work on his 3 game in the offseason, especially if hes going to reach the next level.

Comment

• bigfatbob wrote: View Post
                              dude really needs to work on his 3 game in the offseason, especially if hes going to reach the next level.
                              He's been working on it for 4 straight off seasons

Comment

• lol Stephen A Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X