No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VC was the most talented Raptor of all time, but if you're talking about the "greatest" player in Franchise history then I think Lowry and DD are both clearly ahead of him at this point. I think you have to factor longevity into the equation (he played less than a third of his career in Toronto), and also account for the fact that VC flat out quit on the team on his way out of town. That matters to me in this type of conversation. A lot. As great as he was at times during his stretch in TO, and as much of an impact that he had establishing the Raptors in the NBA, he also helped set them back for years with how his departure played out. I'd have VC pretty low on the list of all time Raptors based on that.

Comment

• I have Lowry ahead of VC now.

DD in my opinion is third. Will probably get ahead of VC but requires at least 2 or 3 dominant playoff performances. Haven't seen one yet. Hopefully he'll have one this year.

By the way sportsnet has an all-time Raptor bracket challenge going:
      http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...ourite-raptor/

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        I have Lowry ahead of VC now.

DD in my opinion is third. Will probably get ahead of VC but requires at least 2 or 3 dominant playoff performances. Haven't seen one yet. Hopefully he'll have one this year.

This is for your favourite Raptor though. While I still think VC is the best raptor I'd probably have Derozan as my favourite. Just cuz of his story, hard work and decision to not jet.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
          This is for your favourite Raptor though. While I still think VC is the best raptor I'd probably have Derozan as my favourite. Just cuz of his story, hard work and decision to not jet.
          Good point about the 'favourite' vs 'best'. If it's favourite then it's still Lowry for me.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            I have Lowry ahead of VC now.

For favourite Raptor, Bosh is poised for an upset to Bismack in Round 2. He's lucky there is a big specific division as he avoids some very popular secondary guards.

T-Mac will make a run also imo. He will beat JYD and Oak because people love the T-Mac fantasy.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Ok people, name your Raptors all time starting 5 unit.

Would you really have DeRozan as your starting 2 ahead of Vince? I'm a big DeRozan fan but he's no Vince Carter. Vince IMO is still the greatest Raptor of all time.

My all time starting 5:

C - Davis
              PF - Bosh
              SF - Tucker
              SG - Carter
              PG - Lowry
              Why not Tmac at SF, Or even MoPete, if we're looking for Raptorness.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Why not Tmac at SF, Or even MoPete, if we're looking for Raptorness.
                I don't see why Derozan and Carter can't be SG and SF, they both can play the position.

Comment

• Lowry
                  DD
                  Carter
                  Bosh
                  JV

(obviously)

Comment

• Ok people, name your Raptors all time starting 5 unit.

Would you really have DeRozan as your starting 2 ahead of Vince? I'm a big DeRozan fan but he's no Vince Carter. Vince IMO is still the greatest Raptor of all time.

My all time starting 5:

C - Davis
                    PF - Bosh
                    SF - Tucker
                    SG - Carter
                    PG - Lowry
                    Who the hell is Tucker? You can't possibly mean PJ Tucker? LOL. Carter is the Raptor all-time SF. That's the position he played here. Leaving Derozan off the list for a guy who has barely played here is absurd.

Comment

• Carter was the 2 guard when he played here. T-Mac was the starting SF early in their careers, then MoPete.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DeRozan>Carter>Bosh>Lowry

If we get to the EFC again

DeRozan>Lowry>Carter>Bosh
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Carter was the 2 guard when he played here. T-Mac was the starting SF early in their careers, then MoPete.
                          Are you good? DeRozan and Carter at the 2 and 3 that's a no brainer

Comment

• Congrats on your 4th player of the week of the year. Which is a franchise record.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Ok people, name your Raptors all time starting 5 unit.

My all time starting 5:

C - Davis
                              PF - Bosh
                              SF - Tucker
                              SG - Carter
                              PG - Lowry

Top 10 Raptors Shooting Guards All-time:
                              1. DeMar DeRozan
                              2. Morris Peterson
                              3. Doug Christie
                              4. Anthony Parker
                              5. Terrence Ross
                              6. Norman Powell
                              7. Dell Curry
                              8. Sonny Weems
                              9. Alan Anderson
                              10. Voshon Lenard

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Congrats on your 4th player of the week of the year. Which is a franchise record.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X