Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Oh good, you've added a long drawn out signature about not liking derozans offense. What a refreshing addition to your profile

You went out of your way in mentioning the obvious. Thank you sir lol

Comment

• Were seeing the changing of the guard. Deebo is the best player on this team now.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Were seeing the changing of the guard. Deebo is the best player on this team now.

Certainly looks that way through 11 games.

We'll see how it goes for the rest of the year.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          Certainly looks that way through 11 games.

We'll see how it goes for the rest of the year.
          Really don't understand why you're trying to mock someone who's advocating for a larger sample size before making changes to a unit which has had no experience playing together until the start of this year and even then has had to deal with injuries specifically with the two players who you'd like to seperate.

Comment

Were seeing the changing of the guard. Deebo is the best player on this team now.

I wouldn't be so quick to call it, until your boy stops air mailing simple passes into the 9th row. He is reliable, but he is still fairly one dimensional
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
              Really don't understand why you're trying to mock someone who's advocating for a larger sample size before making changes to a unit which has had no experience playing together until the start of this year and even then has had to deal with injuries specifically with the two players who you'd like to seperate.
              Wtf? I wasn't mocking anybody.

I said it looks that way through 11 games because it DOES. However Lowry could start playing better so we don't know for sure yet.

Stop assuming shit that isn't happening.

Comment

I wouldn't be so quick to call it, until your boy stops air mailing simple passes into the 9th row. He is reliable, but he is still fairly one dimensional
                Kyle is pretty much one dimensional as well now. Deebo is way more of an offensive threat.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

If DeRozan keeps playing like the way he did last night. There's nothing wrong with that.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kyle is pretty much one dimensional as well now. Deebo is way more of an offensive threat.

A scoring threat. Kyle still keeps the ball moving and gets the bigs involved.

Everybody talks about how derozan has "adapted" to the new system, well that's because if you're paying attention derozan hasnt altered his game at all. He's out there doing his derozan thing as he always has, which is fine, cause we need his offense
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DeMar had 8 assists to 2 turnovers yesterday. (Kyle 7/2)

Comment

• Clutch.

Comment

A scoring threat. Kyle still keeps the ball moving and gets the bigs involved.

Everybody talks about how derozan has "adapted" to the new system, well that's because if you're paying attention derozan hasnt altered his game at all. He's out there doing his derozan thing as he always has, which is fine, cause we need his offense
                          Kyle hasn't adapted to anything either. He's actually making almost 10 less passes per game than he did last year and his secondary assists have been cut by 67% so far.

Comment

Wtf? I wasn't mocking anybody.

I said it looks that way through 11 games because it DOES. However Lowry could start playing better so we don't know for sure yet.

Stop assuming shit that isn't happening.
                            I may have responded to the wrong comment. Either way you do keep mentioning the whole 20 game thing as if it's some type of nonsense

Comment

Kyle hasn't adapted to anything either. He's actually making almost 10 less passes per game than he did last year and his secondary assists have been cut by 67% so far.
                              How does that prove he hasn't adapted? If the new system takes the ball out of his hands more, aren't those stats exactly what you'd expect?
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                                How does that prove he hasn't adapted? If the new system takes the ball out of his hands more, aren't those stats exactly what you'd expect?
                                His ratio of passes made to passes received is basically identical to last year. So no it's not like he's swinging the ball around more.

He's just playing poorly.

Comment

Working...
                                X