Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    If it means anything to anyone I read your guys' posts.

Unless I have you on ignore
    Same. I don’t usually have the opportunity to watch the game. Checking the box score gives you the details but checking in on RR gives a good glimpse into what’s really happening on the floor from a fan perspective. I generally skip over the random two-page-long keyboard wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      But that's the beauty of it. Switch your brain off and just spew totally reactive and completely not well thought out opinions on what just happened at that specific moment. Just like being at your local sports bar, except the table is a lot bigger. My wife doesn't care about sports and my son is too young to get into this stuff, so this one way to enjoy the game with my tribe. Virtual Jurassic Park.
      Yeah, I usually watch Raptors games alone, so I enjoy the game threads, even when they go a little overboard hahaha
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I can't put together a cohesive thought unless it's fully reactionary and before my brain takes over. So the game threads are perfect.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          If it means anything to anyone I read your guys' posts.

Unless I have you on ignore
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            But that's the beauty of it. Switch your brain off and just spew totally reactive and completely not well thought out opinions on what just happened at that specific moment. Just like being at your local sports bar, except the table is a lot bigger. My wife doesn't care about sports and my son is too young to get into this stuff, so this one way to enjoy the game with my tribe. Virtual Jurassic Park.
            Garbo wrote: View Post
            Same. I don’t usually have the opportunity to watch the game. Checking the box score gives you the details but checking in on RR gives a good glimpse into what’s really happening on the floor from a fan perspective. I generally skip over the random two-page-long keyboard wars.

007 wrote: View Post
            Yeah, I usually watch Raptors games alone, so I enjoy the game threads, even when they go a little overboard hahaha
            jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            I can't put together a cohesive thought unless it's fully reactionary and before my brain takes over. So the game threads are perfect.
            Alright, now I feel like I'm missing out. Might be time to download Tapatalk....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Alright, now I feel like I'm missing out. Might be time to download Tapatalk....
              Peer pressure at its finest hahaha
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I only use Tapatalk. Quick and easy way to stay connected to RR forums. I only have to use my thumbs to type on my iPhone. lol

Anywhere. Anytime. It's great!

Last edited by special1; Fri Jan 5, 2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  I only use Tapatalk. Quick and easy way to stay connected to RR forums. I only have to use my thumbs to type lol

I've just started using Tapatalk since the mobile site died. Takes a bit to get used to, I'm so used to the web page's layout.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    I've just started using Tapatalk since the mobile site died. Takes a bit to get used to, I'm so used to the web page's layout.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                    Every now and then I find myself on a real life computer. "Ho..ly....fuck. the possibilities here are endless. No auto correct! I can write an essay! I can check stats and come back to this page conveniently!"
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Every now and then I find myself on a real life computer. "Ho..ly....fuck. the possibilities here are endless. No auto correct! I can write an essay! I can check stats and come back to this page conveniently!"
                      Lol good one

Comment

• He good.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          "Hello tablet my old friend
                          Time to type on you again
                          Because my team is now reeling
                          This game I see the refs stealing
                          And the vision that was planted in mine brain
                          Still remains
                          And seems to call.... for violence"

With apologies to Simon and Garfunkel

Comment

• My three bullet points for Derozan to elevate the Raptors in becoming a serious contender in the playoffs:
                            • Shooting the Three with accuracy and efficiency

• Defend his position

• Sharing the ball and making his teammates better

All Along....These has been my major criticism of his game and it seems he is proving the Claw wrong.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              My three bullet points for Derozan to elevate the Raptors in becoming a serious contender in the playoffs:
                              • Shooting the Three with accuracy and efficiency

• Defend his position

• Sharing the ball and making his teammates better

All Along....These has been my major criticism of his game and it seems he is proving the Claw wrong.
                              Man you know DeRozan is playing well when The Claw is giving him some love like this
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Has anyone listened to the Woj inteview with Derozan? Apparently he and kyle didnt talk their entire first year together and demar almost asked for a trade? Can someone explain since i cant listen to it while at work

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X