X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He has won the award at least one week of every month this year. That's pretty impressive.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If it's any player for the Raps & it's their prime, here's my starting 5:

PG- Lowry
      SG- Carter
      SF- Stojakovic
      PF- Bosh
      C- Hakeem

If not their prime but what they actually did for us:

PG- Lowry
      SG- DeRozan
      SF- Carter
      PF- T-Mac
      C- Bosh
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Congrats on your 4th player of the week of the year. Which is a franchise record.

The Claw Reborn

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          He has won the award at least one week of every month this year. That's pretty impressive.

I think he's tied for the most player of the weeks in the league. (Or he might be 2nd)

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Top 10 Raptors Shooting Guards All-time:
            1. DeMar DeRozan
            2. Morris Peterson
            3. Doug Christie
            4. Anthony Parker
            5. Terrence Ross
            6. Norman Powell
            7. Dell Curry
            8. Sonny Weems
            9. Alan Anderson
            10. Voshon Lenard
            People have such short memories smh. Carter was a 2 guard when he played for the Raptors but whatever.

Carter > DeRozan.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Carter was a 2 guard you say... well then he should probably replace Anderson at 9. Strange pick Scraptor

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                I think he's tied for the most player of the weeks in the league. (Or he might be 2nd)
                Tied with Lebron for most in the East. Definitely been the Raps MVP this season. Don't think he'll make the final cut but he has to get some All-NBA votes this year. If the Raps hadn't gone through that awful stretch and were first right now (where they should be) he'd probably even get some MVP votes.

It's all pretty impressive for a guy who couldn't do anything other than dunk his first year in the league.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Tied with Lebron for most in the East. Definitely been the Raps MVP this season. Don't think he'll make the final cut but he has to get some All-NBA votes this year. If the Raps hadn't gone through that awful stretch and were first right now (where they should be) he'd probably even get some MVP votes.

It's all pretty impressive for a guy who couldn't do anything other than dunk his first year in the league.
                  Great year for him + am equally pumped that he's not done getting better yet. Looking forward to even more recognition next year.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Great year for him + am equally pumped that he's not done getting better yet. Looking forward to even more recognition next year.
                    I'd like to see him focus a bit more on his defence. Was an ugly first quarter for him yesterday.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      I'd like to see him focus a bit more on his defence. Was an ugly first quarter for him yesterday.
                      Well, it's arguably been his best stretch defensively in, well, forever. No one is going to be 100% focused on anything all the time.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Is demar going to make it to the All nba team. He's certainly not a lock but I think he makes

Harden/westbrook
                        Curry/Thomas
                        DeRozan/Wall

Honourable mentions
                        Paul/Lowry/Lillard
                        Nahhh, I heard on here that he is at best a 6th guy on most teams ........

Comment

• Yeah i think he makes the All NBA this year. He deserves it more than Paul or Lillard or Lowry for sure.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• https://twitter.com/bball_ref/status/846778972616708096
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 2 of those other years ended in championships, 2017 title is ours!

Comment

• Haha, high volume guard scoring without a legit 3 pt shot. DeMar is such a blast from the past, nobody else does this anymore. All the more kudos to him for grinding away and getting his game to this level.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X